Hey Donatello

He made his way to my ear and said in his husky voice that drives me crazy "Can't wait to taste you". Then he pulled away and went inside. 

...........

Thank God it was Saturday, I don't have to see his face today.

I made my way downstairs and grabbed breakfast. "Dad, can I ask you something?" 

"What's on your mind, princess." He said before sipping his coffee.

"What do you know about the Bellisario family?" Mom just stared at me while dad was trying to figure out how to respond.

"It's not our place to tell, Caleb will have to tell you." He said

"I take it you two know his family." I said crossing my arms.

"We do, apart from his father, they are nice people." Mom answered.

"What did his dad do?" I asked them.

"He is in jail, that's all you will get." Mom answered

"When Caleb tells you his side, we will tell you our side." Dad answered.

"So you are not worried about his kid hanging out with us, cause you two make it sound like his father has done horrible things." I said to them nonchalant.

"Mia, get to know him better. I'm sure when the time is right he will tell you everything." Dad said.

"That boy is a closed book." I sighed. They both chuckled

"When I first saw him, he felt familiar, like we've met before." I said to them. "Am I missing something?"

"Try and remember Halloween when you were 4 years old." With that they both left leaving me confused.

.........

I was in my room staring at the ceiling trying to remember halloween, but I just ended up falling asleep.

A few images came, I didn't even know if it was a dream or if it was a flashback. I saw a little red hair boy with blue eyes like Caleb's, he was dressed as Donatello from the ninja turtles. Then another image came, us playing in my backyard, looks like we were best friends.

I made my way to my mom's room.

"So I met him at a Halloween house and we were friends." I said to her while leaning against the door frame

Is that real or just dreams? I asked a bit confused.

"They are real, you two were so cute playing when you both were four." She giggled.

"You two became inseparable." She said smiling.

"Then why did we stopped being friends." I asked with a bit of sadness in my voice.

"Kai was finally put in jail when you both were five, they decided to move to another city, and that's when you both stopped seeing each other." She answered.

"And we stopped being friends." I said rubbing my forehead.

Everything was coming back, I finally remembered well who Caleb is.

"His mom called me before leaving to Italy, I was sad but understood why they wanted to move back." She said to me.

"Before they left, I saw Caleb standing in front of his old house. It was already in flames, i got out of the car and went to him, he was screaming and crying i hugged him tight and told him that things would get better." Mom had a bit of sadness in her voice.

I wish he would tell me his story.

"That day he was gonna give you something but he asked me to do it for him, so he gave me this." She said giving me a picture.