Tattoo madness

"Caleb, we went five rounds with no protection." I said trying to catch my breath.

He grabbed my face and said, "Mia, i'm sure nothing will happen. And if it does, I will be the happiest guy on earth." He said giving me a smile.

I pulled him into a kiss.

"You are the best." I said smiling at him.

"How cute would it be to have a mini you or me running in diapers around the house." He chuckled.

"Sounds familiar." I giggled.

"I love you." He said pulling me into a kiss.

"Love you too." I pecked his lips.

We went to put some clothes, don't want to wake up naked and have dad killing Caleb.

"You look sexy in my shirt." He smirked.

"You are not getting it back." I stuck my tongue out.

He closed all gaps between us.

"You can keep it." He said kissing my neck.

"No more fun, Let's go to bed." I giggled and he just pout.

...........

I woke up and was met by a pair of blue eyes and a pair of green eyes.

"Morning, beautiful parents." I said innocently.

"Caleb has his own room." Dad said raising an eyebrow.

"He is a heavy sleeper." Mom chuckled.

That's because we went five rounds and didn't used protection. Oh and you may or may not be grandparents.

"We stayed up working on a project that's due on Monday." I heard a husky voice.

Man, have a mentioned his morning voice is really sexy. Bad time to be here mom and dad.

"Uh huh." They said in unison.

"And it happens you two are always in the same group." Mom said raising an eyebrow.

"Caleb is very possessive." I shrugged.

"We would never have sex in your house, we respect you." He said with a serious look.

"Get ready for breakfast." Dad said and left.

Mom stood there with a smirk.

"What."

"I hope you two horn dogs used protection."

"Ta ta." She waved at us and left.

"At least your dad believed us." He chuckled.

I pulled him into a passionate kiss, I could kiss him all day.

"Eager much." He said between kisses.

"Yes." I bit his bottom lip.

"As much as I love to do this, if we don't get ready your dad is gonna kill us." He said raising an eyebrow.

I couldn't help but giggle.

Before getting up he leaned in and said, "We will continue this later." He kissed my cheek and left.

The girls came to my house, and the guys were with Noah playing video games. Better than dealing with his pranks.

"How are the triplets coming." I teased her.

"Thought it was Quints." Johanna chuckled.

"You two are killing me. Camilo wants twins." She sighed.