One

Brooke sighed to herself as she woke up in bed. She frowned to herself as she realized it wasn't her bed. She sat up and saw that she had woken up in bed with tom clarkson. Brooke sat back and groaned to herself. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed as she looked to her diamond engagement ring and sighed. She was engaged and not to tom clarkson. She was engaged to max Tyler and in a matter of months they were meant to be married. Brooke knew that they were having difficulties but she never thought that she would cheat on max. Brooke looked to tom who was sleeping and sighed. She stood from the bed and got dressed. She grabbed her heels off of the side as she sneaked out of the bedroom. Brooke felt utterly ashamed in herself and couldn't believe what she had actually done. She walked out of the bedroom and out of the house and sighed relieved that she hasn't been caught sneaking out. Brooke couldnt believe that she had done the walk of shame when she was engaged to another man. She grabbed her phone and looked to the missed calls off of max and sighed.

***
Brooke got to work after changing and sighed. She knew that she couldn't avoid tom. She wanted to avoid max too but know he would know. Brooke walked into the school and smiled as she spotted her sister Chloe "hey, max called me looking for you last night. I thought you were having a few drinks with mum and heading home?" Chloe asked her "yeah that was the plan. I got caught up with a friend from college and crashed at there's" Brooke said as Chloe smiled and nodded.

Brooke walked into the staffroom and she smiled as she saw max "hey" he said as he walked over to her and kissed her "where were you last night? You didn't come home?" "Sorry babe, I was crashing at Sam's. My phone died and it was late" Brooke said ad max smiled to her. Brooke spotted tom who looked to her and smirked. She sighed to herself knowing he was smirking over that fact that they had slept together. Brooke walked over to chloe who handed her a coffee and smiled "you look like you need it" Chloe said  as Brooke smiled as tom walekd over "brooke, a word" he said as she sighed and walked to the corner of the room and crossed her arms over her chest "you sneaked out" "look last night didn't happen tom, I'm getting married" Brooke said as tom rolled his eyes "and yet last night you were in my bed, screaming my name. Answer me this" tom said as he grabbed her hand "is this diamond ring why your marrying him, I know that he can't touch you like I can" tom said as she looked to him and glared "stay aaya from me" she spat as she walked off.

***
Brooke smirked later that night as she lay in bed with max. She sat straddling his lap as they made out. He pulled her close as his hands traveled up her top. They were getting more heated as they heard the sound of Chloe moaning as she had sex with the random boy she was dating that way. Brooke pulled away from max and sat on the side of the bed "mood killer muxh" max said as he pulled Brooke to him and kissed her head. Brooke chuckled "you try having her walk in on me when I was fifteen with my first boyfriend" Brooke said ad max smiled. He couldn't help but feel jealous as he listened to Chloe have sex with someone else. He wanted if to be him. Brooke sighed as she looked to her engagement ring and sighed as she thought of what tom had said. Questioning herself, if she really loved max or the future he could provide for her? After all she knew one night with tom clarkson had changed everything...