Four

Brooke sat on the side of her bed and sighed as max walked in. He looked to Brooke and frowned as he saw that she was off. He walked over to her and frowned "what's up?" He asked as she handed him the panties that she had found as he looked to her and frowned "Brooke i..." "there's not mine max, so who is she" Brooke asked. She was hurt. She didn't think of the fact that she was sleeping with tom. She felt hurt that max had cheated "she's no one" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "no one? She's no one yet she was worth jeopardising our relationship for" she said as she stood up and faced him as he sighed and ran a hand through her hair "it was a stupid mistake and I'm sorry" he said as he walked over to her "who is she?" Brooke asked as max sighed. He knew he couldn't tell her, he knew it would break her heart if she learnt it was Chloe.

"Cause it was, I don't believe this. You screw some slut in our bed and expect me to believe it was no one, screw you" Brooke yelled at him as she walked off. Max sighed to himself as she grabbed her car keys and stormed out of the house as max sat on the bed as Chloe walked in and looked to him and smiled "these our yours" he said as he handed her the panties as she took them from him and sighed "I'm sorry, I ruined the both of you haven't I?" Chloe asked "no, she will be back. She needs some time that all. We're still getting married" max said as Chloe frowned "Brooke can't know we slept together, she will hate me" Chloe said as max nodded.

***

Brooke drove to toms and sighed. She stood from the car and knocked on the door as he looked to her and smiled as she leant in and kissed him as he wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her close and kissed. He pulled her into his house and pushed her against the wall as he kissed her passionately. He lead her to the bedroom. He pushed her onto the bed where they stripped off as she grabbed him and pulled him close as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he moved in and out of her. She placed a hand on his cheek and pulled him close as they kissed.

Brooke lay in bed next to tom hot and sweaty. She lay with a sheet around her naked body as tom looked to her and smirked "so what was the reason for that as for weeks you have been telling me it's nothing" he said as Brooke looked to him and smiled. She sat up and looked to him "max cheated on me and I know I can't judge but I feel hurt" she said as he looked to her and smiled "you deserve better" tom said as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled.

***

Later Brooke got home and walked into the flat and sighed as she saw max who was waiting for her. He walked over to her and smiled "I'm sorry sorry, I messed up. Forgive me. I love you" he said as she looked to him and sighed "I love you too max but what If it's not enough" she asked as he looked to her and smiled "it is" he said as he pulled her close and kissed her neck causing her to moan "one chance, that's all" she said as he looked to her and smiled and pulled her close and smiled. Unaware that Chloe was watching on and feeling jealous knowing she was falling in love with her sisters fiancée.