Six

Brooke sighed as she sat in her flat. She looked to the wedding brochures and sighed as she heard a knock at the door. She stood up d answered it to see tom as he stormed inside and looked to her "please tell me this isn't true hat you and max are getting married in two months, you can't marry him" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked to him "don't tom, you can't tell me what to do" she yelled as he looked to her and rolled her eyes at him "you've been sleeping with me for months and months, you can't do it. You don't love him" tom said as she looked to him and glared "who are you? Who are you to tell me what I can't do, I love max and I will marry him" she spat.

She looked to him and glared as he walked over to her. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "please, I'm asking you. I am begging you don't marry him. I love you" he said as she looked to him with tears in her eyes as he leant in and kissed her "don't marry him, he doesn't love you like I do" tom said as he brushed  his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he held her close. He pulled her to him and moaned as he grabbed her butt and pulled her to him and smirked. He lead her to the bedroom as they started to stripped off. She pulled him to her as he ran his hands up her thighs and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Later that day, Brooke walked back into the flat and frowned as she saw max and Chloe who were standing closely. She could see that they were too close and Brooke felt sick. She felt sick seeing how close they were and she didn't like it, she couldn't help but worry that there was something going on between them. Brooke knew that max had cheated on her in the past and it scared her as she didn't want to think that it could be her sister. She loved her sister and she knew if max and Chloe had cheated that it would ruin her and Chloe's relationship.

***

Later that day, Brooke sat in the flat as she
Sat texting tom. She didn't know what to do. Claire walked in and smiled as she looked to her daughter and smiled "are you okay sweetheart, I thought that you would be planning the wedding" Claire sighed as Brooke looked to her and sighed "I needed some time" Brooke said as Claire sat next to her and frowned "what happened? I know you Brooke and I know when there is something bothering you, what is it" Claire asked as Brooke looked to her mum and smiled with tears in her eyes "I don't know what to do, I think max is cheating on me" she said as Claire hugged her and smiled "it's okay, it's all going to be okay" Claire said. But would it be okay?