Seven

Brooke ran a hand through her hair and sighed as she heard the sound of Chloe having sex. She lay in bed with max and looked to him "we could always drown them out" he said as she looked to him and smirked as she rolled over so that she was on top of him. She straddled him and smirked as she leant in and kissed him as he pulled her close as he ran his hands through her hair. She looked to him and smirked "have you got a gun or are you just happy you see me" she asked teasing him as he looked to her and smirked "oh I'm very happy to see you" he said as he rolled over so hat he was on top of her. He ran his hands up her thighs causing her to moan as he pulled her close as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he moved in and out of her. Brooke bite her lip stopping herself from saying toms name. She knew it wasn't the same then when she was with Tom.

Brooke stood in the kitchen with max. She wore one of his shirts as he stood in his boxers. They looked as Chloe walked down the stairs with the bloke that she had spent the night with. It was tom. Tom looked to Brooke and smirked as he looked to her. He was doing it to get to her. Brooke walked over to max "I can't believe it, them two" she said as max looked to her and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her and hugged her "I know babe, I think we need to get our own place though" he said as Brooke nodded. She had no idea just how jealous that max was over Tom sleeping with Chloe too. They were both not happy. "Don't worry it won't last" max said as she looked to him and smiled "I hope your right" Brooke said

***

Later that day, Brooke got to work. She stood in the staffroom with max. She was trying to focus on her relationship with max as much as she could. Max had his arms around her waist as Tom walked over and made a coffee. Tom looked to them and glared as Chloe walked over "what do you think of us trying for a baby?" Max asked. He knew he was only saying it to piss Chloe off "I think we should wait until we're married at least" she said as he nodded. Broken watched as Tom walked off. She knew that he was annoyed and felt as if he deserved it for sleeping with her sister.

***

Brooke walked into toms classroom and glared at him "like me explain" he said as she walked over to him and slapped him "that is for sleeping with Chloe, how dare you use her" she spat as he looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry, please don't say your going to have a baby with max" he asked as she looked to him and smiled "I won't" she said as he walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek as he looked to her and smiled "I'm sorry, it's you I want" he said as he leant in and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close as he pushed her against the wall kissing her passionately. Brooke has no idea what she was going to do or she was going to get out of this hole she had dug.