Chapter 4.

~ Ellie's Point of View ~

I wake up in a really soft bed with Rose all cuddled up on me. I yawn and try not to move. I slowly open my eyes and see her smiling at me.

"Goodmorning, beautiful" I say and lean foward to kiss her. But she turns her head. I pout.

She smirks, "Morning, gorgeous."

She puts her finger under my chin and closes my mouth and then she leans fowards and kisses me hard and full of lust. I slowly put my leg underneath her and flipped her over, so I'm on top of her. Still kissing. I pull back to catch my breath when my phone vibrate. I groan and lean to the side to find my phone. I laid back on Rose and she stared at me. I groan again. Twenty texts from Jamie and Hannah. I toss my phone back on the back and kiss her again. I push my mouth against her neck and suck on it. She let out a moan. She pushes my head up again and kisses me again. She licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth and our tongues explore eachothers mouth. I bit her lip lightly making her moan. She flips me over and now she is on top of me. Her mouth slowly goes down my neck and sucks it. She moves down to my collarbone. I let out a suprised moan. We stop a minute to catch our breaths.

She stares in my eyes. She smirkes and her lips crush onto my lips again. I let out a slight moan and wrap my legs around her waist and pull her closer. My hand slowly pulls her oversized tshirt up and I smirked at her.

Just when I wanted to pull the shirt over her head Hannah storms into the room.

"Elena, We've been loo-" She stops in the middle of her sentence and just glares. Jamie and Lauren storm up after her but stup behind her and their jaws drop. Rose's her face is getting red and gets off me. She sits down beside me and blushes deep. I gave them all three a dead glare and pull the sheets on my naked body.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" I yelled giving them another death glare. They shrugged and walk out. I turn my face to Rose who is laughing. I smirk at her and jump on her and start tickeling her. She let out a scream between the laughs.

"Ell, baby please stop" She screams and I smirk again. I shook my head and contine tickeling. She lets out another scream and tries to catch her breath when I stop. I giggle and run naked to the bathroom and hear Rose running behind me. I quickly get inside the bathroom and go inside the shower. But I'm to late and Rose stands next to me. I giggle and turn on the shower. We wash our hair and our bodies. Rose is facing the wall and I turn her face to me and push her against the wall and kiss her neck again. She lets out a moan and I get out of the shower. I dry of my body and walk back into the room and walk to Rose her draws and look for some clothes to wear. I grab some shorts and a tanktop and walk downstairs.

"You where quit busy." Hannah smirked. I gave her a glare and Lauren laughed. Rose came walking down in skinny jeans and a grey tshirt. My jaw dropped. Control yourself Elena. She walked to me and I pulled her in a hug and kissed her forehead. Lauren and Hannah let out silent 'aah's. 

"Would you like to come with us to the studio, love?" I asked her smiling. A huge smile appeared on her face and she nodded her head. I smiled back.

"Ok, let's get going then!" Hannah yelled, smiling. She never saw me this happy before, so I think she likes it. Likes? Loves I guess.

Well,

I love it to.

~ Well again I hope you guys like it :)

Last time I saw I had 70 reads, thankyou so much! I never thought I will get so many reads

Tomorrow is my birthday so I think I won't be able to update but I try to do it sunday then!

Anyways, can you guys like comment of what you think so far cause no one really comments :$

Okay I leave now.

Again hope you liked it

lots of love

Serena x