Chapter 23

~ Ellie's Point Of View ~

Our week in Hawaii went really quick. It was amazing. We flew back to London yesterday. We agreed to go to a docter as discuss our plans on babies. Rose agreed to carry it, so she can marry with her baby belly.

"Babe, are you ready?" I ask Rose. She runs downstairs with her purse.

"Yes." She smiles. She walks to me and kiss

my cheek. I smile and take her hand in mine. I walk outside and lock the door.

"Do you want to walk or drive?" I ask.

"Walk is fine by me, babe." She smiles. I smile back and start walking. She swings our hands back and forth and everytime our rings glinster in the sunlight. I smile at our hands. I turned in a small street. Rose was humming a song to herself, which I regonised right away. 

How long will I love you?

As long as stars above you,

And longer if I can.

How long will I need you?

As long as the seasons need too,

Follow their plan.

How long will I be with you?

As long as the sea is bound to,

Wash upon the sand.

How long will I want you?

As long as you want me too,

And longer by far.

How long will I hold you?

As long as your father told you,

As long as you can.

How long will I give to you?

As long as I live through you,

Oh, ever long you say.

How long will I love you?

As long as stars above you,

And longer if I may.

How long will I love you?

As long as stars above you.

I stop and look at her. She looks back at me.

"What?" She asks.

"That was beautiful, babe." I say. She rolls her eyes and walks further. Ten minutes later we arrived at the office. We sat in the waiting room. Rose held onto my hand. People are looking at us with weird faces. What a homophobes.

"Miss Collins?" The assistent says. Rose stands up.

"You can come with me. And you can take your friend with you." I laugh at the last part. Rose walks after her and I follow her. The assistent walks into a small room.

"You can take place, and the docter will be here any second." She says. "Oh, and fill in these papers." She hands Rose a few papers. She nods and walks away. Rose fills in the papers and the docter walks in.

"Goodmorning ladies." He says. We greet him and he sits behind his desk.

"Who is Roselynn Collins?" He asks.

"Me." Rose says. He nods.

"How can I help you?" He asks.

"Well, my fiancé and I want to have a baby." Rose says. He looks confused for a second but then smiles.

"Yes, and you want us to help you?" He suggest. Rose nods.

"Ok, we can do that." He says and hands us a paper that explains everything.

"So, in your case, we will take an egg from Miss Goulding, put sperm in it, and put it in your uterus."  He explains. I nod. That sounds pretty easy. Rose listens carefull.

"So that's about it. You two have any questions?" He asks us. I look at Rose and shrug. She smirks and I raise my eyebrow.

"I have a question." Rose says. "When will it happen?"

"Whenever you want." He says.

"Today?" I look at Rose. I never knew she was so serious about this.

"Sure." He says. "One apointment canceled today. So I have some time."

"Cool." Rose says. I get nervous now. Today? Already? That is pretty fast.

"Don't you want to think about it some longer, darling?" I ask.

"Why Ellie? I'm sure about this." She smiles and takes my hand.  I nod and then everything happens so fast. And before I know, everything is done and we are ready to go home. The docter tells us to take a pregancy test in two days and then call him if it worked. I hope it did.

Yoooo, short i know. But this story is coming to an end. I think maybe three more chapters?

I already have ideas for a sequel, don't worry.

Vote and tell me what you think.

Also, my new schoolyear started so I need you to know that I can't update everyday. I hope you guys understand.

Love you guyss

x