Chapter 20

~ Rose's Point of View ~

We decided to go to Hawaii. I've never been there, so I'm really excited. We are leaving today. Currently it's 3 in the morning and Ellie is still asleep. Normally she's the one who wakes up early, not me. She is snoring softly in her pillow. Her mouth is slightly open. She looks so cute. I grab my phone and snap a picture. I post it on instagram, since mine it's private. "My baby looks so cute sleeping ♥" and I post it.

Our plane leaves on 7. So she has an hour left to sleep. I take my bag and throw some clothes in it. I pick three bikinis and drop them in my bag. I take the little box out of my draws and put it in my bag.

I finished packing my bag and Ellie's as well. I look at Ellie again. Still fast asleep. I sigh, but she has to wake up. So, why not jump on her? I run to the bed and fall on her. She shoots up.

"What the hell!" She yells. I burst out in laughing and roll off her. Tears roll over my cheek. She is looking at me as if I'm insane.

"Why did you do that?" She winced and she sits on my hips.

"Because you had to wake up." I giggle.

"And you had to do it that way?" She crosses her arms.

"Well, yeah. But you looked really cute while sleeping, baby." I smile. I took my phone and showed her the picture.

"Oh my gosh Rose, I look awful."

"No you don't." I kiss her nose." I already packed everything, so you only have to get dressed and we can go."

"Thank you, baby." She kiss my lips quickly and runs into the closet. I smile and take the bags downstairs. I grab some fruits out of the fridge and start eating them. I sit myself on the counter and slowly eat the fruits. Ellie comes running downstairs in short and a tank top. Is she serious? It rains outside.

"Baby, it's freezing outside." I tell her. She shrugs.

"It's warm in Hawaii, so I wanted to be prepared." She smiles and she grabs my fruits.

"Hey!" I yell. I look at her. She smiles and opens her mouth.

"You want them? Get them back then." She smirks.

"Erm, no thank you. You can keep them." I say. She comes standing between my legs.

"Are you excited?" She askes and places small kisses on my arm.

"Yea, I am." I smile. I kiss her nose. I love to do that. Her nose is so cute.

"Let's go, then we will be there in time." She suggests. I nod and jump on her back. She grabs the bags and gives me a piggy back to the car. I giggle. I smack her ass to make her go faster. I burst out of laughing, when some guys are staring at us. Ellie puts me down on the ground. I think she saw the guys, she kisses me on my lips and smiles. I smile back and put the bags in the trunk. I sit in the passenger's seat. Ellie comes running outside and puts herself in the drivers seat. The guys are still looking. I frown and I look at the road and we drive away.

I got all the bags out of the trunk. Ellie walks to me and grabs my hand.

"Put you hoodie over your head." She whispers. I frown. "Just do it." I nod and put it over my head.

She basically runs me inside. I see light flashes. Now I now why I had to pull my hoodie over my head.

"Ellie is that your girlfriend?! Ellie show her to us! Ellie don't hide her!" They start to yell.

"Fuck off!" She yells back and pulls me inside.

"Are you OK?" She asks.

"I'm OK, are you?" I ask and pull a strand of hair out of her face.

"Yea, I am. Sorry for that." She says and we walk further into the airport.

"It's ok, babe. Don't worry." I smile.

Fiveteen minutes later we sat in our plane to Hawaii. Ellie fell asleep as soon we were in the air. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair. She smiles in her sleep.

I can't wait to ask her.

~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update, but my phone broke and I had to discover my new one. But I made it.

it's short I know, but the next chapter will be longer.

Love you guys

Serena x