Chapter 22

[Yo theres gonna be ellie sex here, and specially for my twinnie Paula i'll do it in more details. And it will start like right now. So yea Enjoy x]

~ Rose's Point Of View ~

I pinned her against the bed. I straddled her lap. I kiss her neck. She moans. This time it was my time to please her. I kiss her collarbone. My tongue slids across her collarbone and all the way up to her mouth. I roughly put my lips on hers. She moans. I pull the strands of her bikini and throw it on the floor. I place kisses across her throat to her boobs. I place kisses all over her boobs amd bite her nipple. She maons again. I smirk. She pulls of my bikini and massages my boobs. I moan against her boob. I suck her nipple lightly. I lick her abs. i sit up and trace my finger over them. I smirk. My finger stops right above my bikini panties. She groans and pulls my hair. I giggle. She tries to get on top of me. I push her back into the bed. I slowly push her panties down. I smirk at her. My finger traces futher over her thighs. I place kisses on them. I softly lick them. She moans again. I giggle again. I crawl back to her mouth again and kiss her lips. She groans again and pulls my hair harder. I smirk and lick her neck. I suck it, leaving a mark. I go all the way down with kisses. Her neck, collarbone, boobs, nipples, her abs, her belly button, her side. Every inch of her body had my mouth on it. I left a lot of hickeys. I earn another moan. I kiss her thighs all the way up. I softly lick her clit. An other moan. I smile. I slowly slide my tongue across her womanhood. She moans again. I slide my finger inside her. I move in and out. Moans flying around the room. I put my second finger insideand move faster. Her back arched. I move faster faster.

"Oh... My... God... Rose!" She moans as she climaxed. I smirk and lick her clean. I crawl up and kiss her again. She is breathing heavenly. I giggle. I kiss her neck and lay my head on her chest. Her fingers ran through my hair.

"That. Was amazing, baby." She smiles. I smile too and close my eyes. I listen to her heartbeat. My heartbeat. It only beats for me. For me and no one else. It's all mine. I drift off into a happy, peacefull sleep.

When I wake up the bed is empty. I look up and look around the room. Then I hear the shower. I smile and let my head fall on the pillow again. El comes walking back into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her perfect body. I opened one eye and stare at her. She turns her head towards me and I close my eye.

"I know you were staring, love." She says.

"Damn." I murmer under my breath. She giggles and lays beside me again.

"What do you wanna do today, love?" She asks.

"Lay in bed." I say. Her fingers traces my haw, making me shiver.

"We can't lay in bed all day." She giggles.

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because I want to do something."

"Fine. But you come with the ideas." I smile. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the water and step into the shower. I wash my hair and body. I dry myself off and put a towel around my body. I walk into the bedroom, seeing El on her phone. She looks up and smiles at me. I smile back. I put on some clothes and sit on the bed.

"So, you thought about what we were going to do today?" I ask.

"Honestly, I don't know." She laughs. I shake my head and laugh.

"Maybe we can walk around a bit?" I suggest.

"Sounds good." El smiles. I get off the bed and slip on my vans. I take my phone and wait for El. She takes my hand and we walk outside. I put on my sunglasses and start walking. I swing our hands back and forth. This place is really beautiful, with all the palmtrees. Two girls, probably 12 or so, come walking towards us.

"Are you Ellie Goulding?" The left one asks.

"Yes, I am." El smiles. Both of the girls start to squeel. I smile. So cute.

"Can I have a signature?" The right one asks.

"Sure." El smiles and the girls hand her the CDs.

"Rose love, do you have a marker?" El asks. I look in my purse.

"Yea, here you go." I smile and hand her the marker.

"Thank you, love." El smiles and signs the CDs of the girls. And they take a picture.

"Have a nice day, Ellie." The left one says.

"You too, girls." El smiles at them and they happily run away.

"That was cute." I smile. El nods. She takes my hand again and we walk further. People are staring at us. Or looking in disgust. Or looking in suprise, that probably El is here.

"I'm hungry." El says.

"Me too. This looks like a nice restaurant." I point to a small building with flowers all over it.

"Let's check it out then." El says and walks inside the restaurant. They sell all kinds of sandwishes and the half of them is vegan. So, El wants to eat here. A small tiny lady takes us to our table. She says she will be back when we decided. We nod and look at the menu. All of them look so good. I look at the menu and my eye falls on one with pineapple. I love pineapple. I take that one and El takes a vegan one.

"Isn't hard to be a vegan, El?" I ask. She shrugs.

"It was in the beginning, but you'll get used to it." She says.

We eat our sandwiches. Not really talking, because most of the people are looking at us again.

El pays for everything, which didn't make me happy. We walked to the beach. We sat on the beach and watched the water in silent. It was a good silent.

"Do you want kids, babe?" El asks after several hours.

"I don't know, you?" I ask.

"I don't know either, but maybe."

"We could adopt one?" I suggest.

"Yea. But I would love to see you pregnant." El says. I look at her.

"I don't know, El. I have to think about it."

"Yea, i'm ok with that." She says. I take her hand and play with her ring. It sparkles in thr sun.

"It's really pretty, babe." El says. I smile and look at my own.

"This one is pretty too, love." I say. I lay my head on her lap and look at the sky.

"Can we get married here, babe?" I ask.

"Sure, we can get married anywhere you want." She smiles and plays with my hair.

"A beach wedding." Rose mumbles to herself.

"You know, you haven't even met my mom, my sisters and brother." El says. She's right. But what if they don't like me?

"They will. I know that." El says. Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did." El giggles. I blush. I yawn.

"Are you tired, love?" El asks.

"Yea." I say.

"Wanna go home?" I nod. I stand up and wipe the sand off my clothes. El takes my hand and we walk back to the hotel.

As soon as I hit my pillow I fall off to sleep.

Yo,

Vote

Bye

x