Chapter 1: New home

*~Third person view!~*

Ell had cola in her hand and unlocked and opened the door to her house. She Smiled and let the other 3 in while opening her cola can.

" Wowie! This is amazing! Eek! " Matilda said with a small squeal at the end while looking around the house.

"yeah, really is " Tamara said with her flask and sat on the couch. " This couch is pretty comfy to! " Tamara said and took a drink from her flask. Tamara also had Shark ( Shark is Susan as male, best name I got for a male Susan! ) on her back.

Ell smiled and chuckled a bit as Tori walked in looking around. Tori said nothing but smiled still looking around.

"Well where are our rooms? " Tori asked with her strong northwegian accent.

" ohh! Follow me gals! " Ell said and put her cola down on a side table next to the couch. Ell walked down a hallway and the others followed.

" Here is your room Matilda! " Ell said and opened a door to a purple room with a lot of mirrors and empty picture frames for her to use. It also had a nice twin size bed with purple with green polka dots bed sheets, green pillows and a soft,fluffy violet blanket. A green floor with decent circle sized purple carpet by a dresser paimted white with a pink vase with violets. She had a vanity with a chair. Some makeup on it. She had a nightstand with a hand mirror, alarm clock, and purple charger on it. Matilda squealed at the sight.

" OMG!!!!! " she squealed. " its so pretty! " she said and ran in there and closed the door.

They all heard Matilda squealing running in circles.

" Let's move on! " Ell said walking to the next door, right across from Matilda's.

Ell opened the door. It was a dark blue room with a twin sized bed like Matilda's but with a light blue sheets with with dark blue pillows, checkered fluffy blanket. Checkered floor with a black painted dresser. And a guitar stand for Shark by her bed with a nightstand in the middle of her bed and guitar stand, there was a blue charger and alarm clock on the nightstand. On the other side of the door near the door was a lamp.

" Nice! " she said and took shark off and closed the door and put Shark on his stand.

Tori and Ell went to the last room. Ell opened the door.

It was a red room and black fluffy carpet covering the whole floor. She also had a twin sized bed, like the others, with white bedsheets, red pillows and black fluffy blanket. She was the only one with a closet but it was for her guns. She had crimson red dresser with nothing on it. A nightstand by her bed near the door, it had a lamp on it, alarm clock,red charger, and ash tray as tori loved to smoke.

" this'll be fun! " Tori said and walked into her room and started to smoke.

Ell took a drink of cola and walked downstairs and watched stuff on TV.

Sunset(Author):Enjoying the book? Want more updates? Then add it to your library! See you in ' getting along '(next chapter)! What fun does that sound like?

. laughs like an insane villain .