Chapter 15: A big ol' party

Sunset:Real quick, thanks for 173 views, this one might be a little late like the other chapters so sorry, still no photos! Enjoy! Sorry for the delay! I made a,book contest entry OOF. More in the book about the entry. And my phone is recovered!

*~Third person view~*

After hours and hours of playing cards, everybody got bored. Eventually Lution thought why not have a party? So he invited Jessy, Martha, and Alana over. They came and they started the party.

Tamara was drinking her flask a lot, eventually Tamara was some what drunk. Everybody was having the time of there lives. Until Tamara took some toast and threw it at Lution and Alana. Matilda stood up and yelled, " FOOD FIGHT! " She yelled in a,drunk matter. Everybody was throwing food at each other in the kitchen, It was hilarious, Matilda faked her death when she got hit on her chest, sense Tamara was drunk she thought it was real, Matilda squirted ketchup on Tamara's jacket when Tamara investigated. She giggled and they counties fighting. Some time they all were drunk expect Lution. He drank only once but didn't t do it again, they needed somebody to be normal right?

Lution was sitting on the couch with A&W(a brand of kid safe rootbeer I freaking love like BOI ITS DELICIOUS ), it wasn't the actual beer kind as he wasn't getting drunk anytime soon. He didn't like to, He noticed it quieted down and noticed everybody wasn't that dirty, they were all drunk so they missed a lot, everybody was passed out. He sighed and carried Ell, Tamara , Tori , Matilda , and Lil to there rooms, they he put Martha and Alana over his shoulders and walked them out back to there house. He came back and picked up Jessy bridal style back to the house, he grabbed his phone and A&W, he walked in and put Jessy in her bed, then he took a shower and went to bed.

-The next morning-

*~Ell's POV~*

I woke up and yawned, I wondered why I felt tired, I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, I had some food stains on my clothes, I remembered everybody but Lution got drunk and Tamara started a food fight. I sighed and washed my other clothes and put on my grey smeg head T-shirt , and black jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Tamara on the couch without her sweatshirt, she had a grey ' Stay ASDF safe ' T-shirt. "Morning Ell! Had a fun fight last night huh? " She said " Sure did! "

Lil came in and was tired and sat on the couch, she looked like she was about to pass out. " Tired? " I asked her. She nodded and yawned.

Sunset: That's the end of this chapter! Sorry it took so late to come out.. My Aunt Tiffanie, I was suppose to go to her house yesterday but I'm glad I didn't. I hadn't seen her in years and waited for so long, I was disappointed and mad when I heard what happened. She said she had to go into work the night but she lied. She got fired weeks ago, forever ago! Because she was taking drugs again. I waited for nothing. She stole money from her dad to feed me and my sister, She blocked my mom as she got so ticked. I blocked her, she crushed my heart twice, once she used her daughter Averie once saying she was sick, my mom called Averie and she said she was just fine. And when Tiffanie figured out my mom called Averie she was so ticked. My Nana dawn, I'm at hers while writing this in replacement for going to Tiffanies, she wanted I know where Tiffanie worked so she called Tiffanie dad and he said she was fired. And dawn told my mom, and when my mom told you I started crying for hours, I was so mad. I have a rabbit plush from her, when I find it I'm gonna act like its her and best it, that's what I feel like. I don't ever wanna hear about her EVER again, If I see her and she sees me she knows she in trouble. Anyways hope you enjoyed.. see you in the next chapter.. *sigh*