Chapter 3: BACON!!!

*~Ells POV~*

Hmm, I wonder why there was so much thumping for her to just playing Shark! Well I'm sure its fine, maybe her just tapping her foot.... Loudly..?

I went to the kitchen and cooked some bacon. I heard a door open and Tori came rushing in the kitchen.

" BACON!!! " Tori yelled as she drooled a but as the bacon cooked.

I giggled I had enough bacon I would give Tori some as she seemed really hyped for some bacon. Her northwegian accent made it a little funnier, not to make fun of it!

-Time skip when bacons done -

The bacon finished and I got twos plates and out 4 piece of bacon on each plate. I gave one to Tori, she snatched the plate from hand and sat down at the table and started eating.

I giggled again and sat down and ate.

Tamara came out saying, " Why did I hear Tori yelling ' Bacon '? " she asked and took a drink of flask.

" She smelt the bacon and came to get some, never knew she liked bacon that much! " I said and giggled and continued eating.

Tori was done quickly and put her plate in the sink and she liked  her lips. " Delicious! " she said with her thick northwegian accent.

I finished and put my plate in the sink and washed the dishes. I saw Tori sitting on the couch, reading some sort of book and Tamara sitting beside Tori, tunning Shark. I sat down inthe chair next to the couch and watched TV.