Chapter 14: An old friend

Sunset: Real quick,this chapter is,based off of an oc named Lil or her real names Lilly and her nicknames Lil! I will,add the other one soon once I figure out how they are introduced! Enjoy! Still no pics sorry! This chapter is based off of Lil mostly.

*~Third person POV~*

Matilda and Tamara were still sitting on the couch watching TV. They turned to the door as they heard it open. Tori and Ell were standing there and walked in, but Tori didn't need help to walk , she had.. two legs..? Her left bottom half of her leg was robotic. " How much did that robotic leg cost? " Tamara asked as soon as they walked in. " Surprisingly not that much, normally it's like 1,000 dollars and stuff, it was only like, 100. " Ell said " Wow. " Tamara said with a blank face in confusion.

Matilda became a bat and flew over and became a normal vampire again and hugged Tori " I'm glad your okay Tori! Doctor's can mess things up like that real easy " Matilda said still hugging Tori, Tori was hugging back. They let go.

( Im sure Dottie will be happy while reading the rest of this chapter and beyond! )

- At Lil's place where ever she lives currently(Lol) -

*~Lil's POV~*

I was in my room listening to music, then a song came on, it reminded me of an old friend named.. Tori? I remembered Tori and I were best friends and did lots of stuff together, until i had to move. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket and walk downstairs.( i hope theres a downstairs and upstairs idk about the house 0w0 )

" Hey mom! " I said walking into the kitchen where she was, she was eating at the table looking at stuff on her phone. She heard me and looked at me " Yeah hun? " She said.

" Do you remember one of my old besties named ' Tori Larson '? " I asked her " Umm i think so, one with horns in her hair( that sounds weird ' horns in her hair' 0w0 i like that face alot 0w0 0w0 )? " She said " Yeah her, do you still have contact with her? I wanna see her again " I ask

" Yeah! It shows her address right here " She said and show me her phone with Tori's Location. 

" Alright thanks mom! " I said with a smile, i turned away to go upstairs but she stops me " Wait hun, when ya planning on going? " She asked. " Maybe tomorrow morning? Or this morning or today, kinda late. " I said " Maybe you should get some sleep, her house is a good long ways from here " She said.

" Alright, night mom, I'll pack and get to bed " I said and walked off upstairs to my room " Night "

-Le Timeskip brought to you by Lil packing and going to skip to the next early morning!(Like 5 in the morning OOF)-

I woke up and yawned, I got ready and brought my luggage downstairs next to the door. " Morning honey! " My mom said standing up from the couch. " Oh morning mom! " I said turning to face my mom " You all ready and packed? " She asked " Yep! " I said with a small salute " Alright let's go! " She said and helped me put my luggage in the trunk and back seats of the car/van/truck(idk what they have so i just put that OOF 0w0). I got in the passengers seat and she got in the drivers. She attached her phone to the car/van/truck and make it tell directions to Ell's house, or in this case, Tori's house!  I had a smile on my face, i was gonna see my bestie who i hadn't seen in years after i moved, not a singled call, text, or sight.

( this chapter will be longer than others, i don't wanna make another part OOF )

- Le Timeskip when they arrive at Ell's house or in this case To- okay you get it to the story-

We got out of the car and i walked to the front door and knocked on the door. A minute later a girl in a green hoodie appeared. She had brown hair with a ponytail in, she wore tan pants and green sneakers. " May i help you? " The girl said " Ohh i'm looking for Tori, Tori Larson " I said.