Chapter 9: New guy

Sunset:Real quick before we start, sorry that drawing sucks! Its hard to draw on my tablet! I might replace drawings with my own as I figured out Wattpad is on a computer! I write on a

*~Tori's POV~*

" Aha! " I said looking up with a smile on my face with my pointer finger in the air.

" What? " Ell asked

" No time to explain! Be back! " I said and got up and ran out the door and went to Alana's door. I sighed and knocked on the door.(Wonder who you'll see!)

A male in a black sweatshirt and black jeans, and boots. They had blond half shaved hair, the non shaved side was short. He had ocean blue eye, a scratch on his top lip and a small scad under the edge of his right eyebrow and right above his eye. He had a bored, plain look on his face, like Tamara's. He was taller then me, not too much taller though.( Tord/Tori in eddsworld in only 4 foot tall and I'm 4 foot 9 inches maybe 10 inches, ya never know! so almost 5 foot YEY!! )

" May I help you? " The male said

I stood up tall " Yes, I'm looking for Alana " I said with my thick northwegian accent.

" What for? " He asked

" Is that any of your business? " I asked stubbornly

" No, but I need to know why your here and maybe I'll let you in " The male said getting a firmer tone of voice

I went on about why I had rights to come in without telling my reason. Then he interrupting me saying,

" Lution "

" What? " I ask in confusion

" The names Lution " He said and took his hand out for me to shake.

" Tori " I said and shook hands with him

" Welcome in " He said and unblocked the door way and let you in

" ALANA!! " He yelled

" What!?!? " I heard Alana yell back from upstairs.

" VISITOR FOR YA! " Lution yelled

" UGHHH " Alana said and came downstairs

" you! " Alana said shoving Lution out of the way, his face look at her with a serious look.

" You little twerp, fu- " Alana was inturupted by Lution pushing her away from me

" Your not hurting another Visitor like the other past times! " Lution said with a furious tone of voice and serious look on his face.

" Fine! What to you want? " Alana said showing the way to the couch.

Lution sat on a chair by you and Alana and took a drawing pad and pencil and began to draw while listening to you and Alana.

" So whatcha want? " ( A suggestion for what ha as it has a red line under it, ' whatchamacallit ' appeared as a suggest XD ) Alana said

" Well, Ell seemed really mad, why so? Your annoying and all, no offense! " I asked

" Aghh.. " Alana grunted looking like she had a flashback " I'd rather not talk about it, if you REALLY wanna know, ask Lution " Alana said with a hand on her for head and the other pointing to Lution. He looked like he wasn't paying attention and just drawing but he was. Alana got up and walked upstairs to her room.

Sunset:Well! You got to meet me! Or my genderbent form, Lution! Well, hope you enjoyed! Sorry its a little late! See you in ' Flashback story '! Also I might be replacing drawings, I have a drawing tablet and I can draw on my moms computer with the tablet so ye! When I figured out Wattpads on the computer I was amazed XD Thanks for 85 views! I don't really deserve this! But thanks! Well see ya!