Chapter 11: Superheros?

*~Tamara's POV~*

I sat on the couch with Tori and Matilda, we were watching TV until it glitches as the connection broke. So Ell went to the roof and was getting the connection power fixed.

We heard a loud bang but ignored it thinking it was just ell throwing stuff or Alana doing crap. Tori noticed and went threw the back door and gasped, Me and Matilda looked at each other, we walked over to the door. Ell fell off the roof, she fixed the TV but fell off the roof.

I call an ambulance and they just put her in bed and put a bandage on her head. Later Ell woke up and me and Matilda sat on each side of the bed and tori stood at the end.

Ell woke up, Matilda made a booping noise with the nose of her heart rate. I smacked her and she held her check with her hand. " Ya awake Ell? " I said as ell opened her eyes.

" Yeah, my head hurts but Im fine.. Ohh okay bye. " Ell said as me, Matilda, and Tori ran downstairs when our show turned back on ' THE CHILDREN ' played on the TV, we all sat down and watched.

*~Ells POV~*

I sat in bed and saw a bee and screamed and blasted threw the wall. The other rushed into my room, they saw a huge hole in the wall. " Uhhh " I said levitating behind them, they turned around and looked at me in surprised.

We went downstairs, I showed off what powers I had. Tori was amazed, so was Matilda, Tamara, the same as usual, meh. Then we hear d somebody yell ' I AM NUMERO UNO! "It sounded like Alana, she was flying up into the sky. The TV said a super villain was destroying buildings, bacon factory, cola factory, and the will factory, specialty in making green hoodies! " OHH NOOOO!! " I yelled.

" Tamara! " I said and threw a purple potion in her hands. If you need to defend yourself, drink at least half of that! If you REALLY need protection then drink all of it! " Isaid

She nodded. Matilda and Tori ran outside, I came out with Tamara. " Alright, the plan is, Tori and Matilda, sense your still zombies act like zombies chilling somewhere, try to make it not obvious your .. Well.. Yourselves! " I said.

For and Matilda nodded. Tori undid her hair and managed to smoosh her horns down and make her hair flat. Matilda took off her hat and hid it, she took off her overcoat. They changed outfits completely, they looked like two different people.. Zombies.. I don't know, just different.

" Alright Tamara, You distract Alana, keep the potion safe and use it if needed, got it? " I said. Tamara nodded " Matilda and Tori, before you head off, one more thing. If I fail and Tamara can't help, you do whatever you can okay? " I said. " Now off! " I yelled. We all nodded. Tori and Matilda ran to a bench and chilled by it and looked like zombies, whites eyes and all. Tamara ran between to buildings and jumped out yelling and calling for Alana, she got Alana's detention, she annoyed her a lot. I flew in the air onto  building roof ad his and watched.

Sunset: I will continue another chapter so see you in ' Villain and Hero(s) '. Also I will be adding your ocs if you entered one, soon! Sorry its a little shorter then others! Edit: Okay quick thing, they will be coming out sooner, my phone broke before i made this and now im getting a replacement and chapters should be coming out normally again, hopefully! Normally 2 a day and now just 1 in 2 days, sorry 'bout that! I'm on the computer and i type like at the speed of light on her, my tablet is just laggy, well see ya soon!