Chapter 2:Getting along. >:)

POV means Point of view!

*~Tori's POV~*

I've had bad past experiences with Tamara and I gotta show her who's boss here if were living in the same house with her.

I put out my cigarette after I finished, I smashed it in my ashtray on my nightstand. I got off of my bed and opened my door and headed to Tamara's door and knocked on it.

I heard Tamara grunt and say ' Hello?.. '. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

" ugh, what do you want Tori?!?!" She said while sitting with her legs crossed on her bed.

I chuckled and had my hands in fists and was in a fighting position. I leaped at her making us both tumble on the other side of the bed. We punched and kicked what seemed like forever. Eventually I got up and pinned her down constantly kicked her in the stomach. She smacked my leg of of her and got up, charging at me and we punched and kicked again.

*~Ells POV~*

I was sitting on the couch then heard thumping from Tamara's room. I was concerned what was going on.
I knock Tamara's door and ask " Are you okay? ". I waited for a response

Both tori and Tamara panicked. Tori his under Tamara's bed and Tamara got shark and played it and said " Yeah, just playing Shark! " Tamara responded after a minute .

*~Tamaras POV~*

Tori got out and scurried out to her. ' that little brat! She's gonna pay! ' I said in my mind, watching Tori scurry out of my room. I put shark back and took a nap in my bed.

Sunset: Was the fighting unexpected? Hehehe well see you in the next chapter! Keep an eye out for my other new book called Wonderland x Male Reader! Want notifications and keep progress? Then add it to your library if you haven't already!