Chapter 5:Undead Girl

*~Tori's POV~*

I went to sleep but I woke up at 1 in the morning, so I got a cigarette and made sure the others were asleep then I went outside and started smoking.

I walked down to the curb and heard zombie sounds and saw a full moon, it was when zombies come out. I heard zombies getting closer and ran but then I felt my arm get bit and I fainted.

-Time skip to the next morning-

*~Ell's POV~*

I woke up and yawned, I went to the kitchen and saw Tamara eating really burnt toast and Matilda eating cookies.

But no Tori.

" Where's Tori? " I asked confused.

Tamara shrugged and ate her toast.

" didn't see her " Matilda said and continued eatinf.

" hmm.. Weird.." I said " should I go look for her? "

" you can " Tamara said and shrugged again

"Alrighty! " I said and walked out the door. I found tori immediately. She was laying on the concrete, but she looked.. Green...?

" Tori!?!?! What are you doing out here? " I said offering my hand to help her up. But then I saw one of her eyes missing and her skin green and I took back my hand and screamed.

Tamara and Matilda heard me scream and ran outside and gasped, I ran over to them.

Tori stood up and rubbed her head. " agh.. My head.. " she said and grunted in pain.

" What happened!.. " I said scared.

" I-i came out to smoke and heard zombies and tried to run but I I I I think.. I think they got me.. " she mumbled and grunted again.

" Ohh.. " Ell said

*~Tori's POV~*

I grunted as my head hurt terribly.

" can we go inside..? " I asked sounding like a bunch of crap and really miserable.

" Not like that! " Matilda shouted at me.

" Matilda! " Tamara shouted back at her. " don't be like that! You self absorbed brat! You said no only because you think you'll get bit by her!" Tamara looked mad and shouted at Matilda.

" I'd look disgusting and ugly like Tori! I don't wanna look like a dirt bag with mold like Tori! " Matilda snapped back

I started to cry,out of both eyes(socket).I fell to my knees tearing up, for son reason my tears were blood.

Tamara and Matilda counted to fight on and on.

Ell kneeled down and helped me back up. " Let's go back inside " she said sweetly and put me on her back and went inside and left the other 2 to fight outside.

She set me on the couch and I layer there and wiped the tears or blood, whatever from my eyes.

Ell took her phone out and looked up how to cure the zombie curse.

I felt the need to infect someone and I drooled looking at Ell.

Ell saw me. " No Tori! " she said with a serious look on her face, and she really meant it.

I looked away and lay back down. Ell never found a cure that was proper and would work.

" Dang it.. " Ell said sadly and sighed.

" hmm? " I said sitting up. " there is no cure, Tori " she said look at me sad.

" Let's hope this zombie affect will ware off sometime then! " I said to try and bring Ell's hopes up.

She smiled. " Yeah! " she said and giggled.

Sunset: Well that was long 0w0 well enjoy and see you in 'Loving Fight'(next chapter!)