Chapter 7: Zombie Nation

*~Matilda's POV~*

The other 3 ran downstairs but they accidentally locked me out from the basement, I hid all my my stuff under by vanity and sat in my room and a zombie bursted my door open and I screamed and they bit my left arm. I passed out and the Zombie ripped my arm until it hit bone. Then it left the house.

-Timeskip to when Matilda woke the flip up-

I got up and saw my arm was...Bone!?!?!! I screamed and my skin was green. I saw a red hat peaking out from under my vanity with my stuff. I took it and put it on.

I walked out of my room and went outside." Ahh what a nice night! The moon shines down beautifully! Weird though.. Its been the full moon for 2 days, hmm..Wonder why " I said then saw other zombies chilling around. " well guess I'm not the only one here, that's a,zombie. " I said rolling my eyes and sat on a,bench with a bunch of other zombie around.

*~Ell's POV~*

"Umm guys.. I think we forgot Matilda.. I just heard a scream a while ago from her room.. " I said in fright that we forgot our friend.

" Oh no.. " Tamara said with her eyes white in fear again,she was shivering.

" Should I go look for her? Sense I'm still a zombie? " Tori asked.

" Yeah you should " Tamara begged Tori to do it.

" alright see you guys later, wish me luck " Tori said and unlocked the basement door and walked out closing the door behind her.

"I'm gonna get something to eat, want anything? " I asked Tamara.

" Toast? " she asked.

" Alrighty! " I said and set up a small cooking setup thing and cooked some bacon and plugged in the toaster and made really burnt toast for Tamara.

*~Tori's POV~*

I walked out of the house to search for Matilda, I knew she left the house as bloody footprints of hers came from her room to the door. I follow her footprints until I saw millions of other zombies around. ' Oh crap ' I thought. I decided to yell for her until I got her response. She would recognize my voice cause of my northwegian accent.

" Matilda! Matilda! Can you here me? Its Tori! Tori Larsson! " I yelled her name over and over.

*~Matilda's POV~*

I heard Tori calling for me, I got up off the bench and followed her voice. " Tori? Tori?? I'm coming! Keep yelling so I can hear you! " I yelled back at her still following her voice.

Eventually I saw the house and Tori, I ran to her and hugged her. " Finally! I found you! " Tori said pulling back from the tight hug I gave her. " let's go the others are waiting!" She said and led me to the basement.

*~Ell's POV~*

I heard the basement door open and I saw Tori and Matilda, Matilda was now a Zombie like Tori.

Tamara ran over to Matilda and hugged her tightly. " I'm so glad your safe! In a way at least! "

Tori sat next to me and I fed her a few pieces of bacon like she were my baby~. She smiled and ate them. She hugged me and we snuggled there. Matilda and Tamara sat down. " should I make a fire although were inside? " Tamara asked as she shivered as it got a little cold.

" Sure " I said still snuggling Tori.

-Timeskip to when the fire was setup and they were getting ready to sleep-

" alright, Tori Matilda, can you keep watch for us while we sleep as your Zombies? " I asked

" Sure thing! " Matilda said with a salute and walked to the basement door, Tori followed, they both walked out and guard the basement door.

Me and Tamara went to sleep.

Sunset:Well, wasn't that pleasant?  Got 2 Zombie girls! Well see you in 'A sort of normal day'(Next chapter!) Well I think you got when I say a name I'll lsee you in its the next chapter, well bai! And enjoy! Theses take a long time to write!