shes all I need

"Aw shit daddy dont stop" the bitch I was in sceamed out as I deep stroked that ass once again. "shit baby go deeper" I chuckled a little bit I knew she was enjoying this shit and , was about to cum in a matter of seconds. So, I went deeper and speed up the pace ,right about now I was balls deep and ready to nut. I could already feel her walls tighten around my manhood so I let her have this dick even faster and deeper . About 10 min. later we both came at the same time. I fell off her and laid In a bed.... that I think her's shit to be honest a nigga was still drunk and high as hell.

"baby", damn what the fuck she want now.I played sleep and acted like I didn't hear her ."Kendrick I know yo bitch ass hear me damn nigga. she slightly yelled at me. Oh hell naw fuck she think this is.

I stood my up and gave her a death glare onces she caught, she shut that shit down real quick.

"im sorry baby i just thought you were woke but, baee look I know we literally just meet each other but"- she hesitated for a minute I swear only reason why i didnt leave yet is because I was tired as shit and that weed I smoked earlier still got a nigga tripping of high "did u hear what I said baee I think im in love with your ass damn you zoning out in shit on me the fuck". Now i was mad so I went off on this bitch." look I dont know wtf you thought this was ,but I used your ass cause you was just a good fuck, you got a nigga messed up the way you talking to me and shit. I dont even know your fist name bitch....yo shit saved under quick fuck in my phone".

I hissed at her. i swear this hoe was about to start cying due to her glossy eyes and her mouth wide open and ,with that I got my up and left. That shit really just killed my high. fuck it im about to head to the trap and see what the fuck is good bruh.