Chapter~Seventeen

September 18th, 2017

Thirty Minutes Earlier

~ Lyannah Myers ~

I've just finished my dance for the night and now I'm about to perform my first private dance. Nick told me I have four dances tonight one of which I know is Justin.

Lately the dances have gotten so hot and sexual that I think he's about to crack. I love the way my hips make him harden underneath me. The way he lets me be in control.

He's the only guy I'll allow to kiss and suck all over my body. Like last week when I decided to borrow a lace outfit from one of the girls and Justin took it upon himself to not only suck harshly on my nipples but he even pushed the panties to the side and finger fucked me hard.

Or like two nights ago when he bent me over and sucked on my pussy till I was a screaming mess. I don't know what's come over him but more and more he makes me want him.

And tonight I think I might be ready.

After going over the last three months and the way Justin's mouth and fingers can make me feel I wanna know what it's like to be close to him in the best way possible. I wanna feel his cock twitch in my mouth then deep inside of me.

God I'm getting wet just thinking about him.

I finish my make up and stand up looking over my outfit. It's my first one for private dance and I'm thinking of getting this for home. It's nothing too crazy, just a simple black bra with a matching black see-through thong.

I spray on a little perfume and touch up my lip gloss then leave the dressing room and go to the first door

I spray on a little perfume and touch up my lip gloss then leave the dressing room and go to the first door. I close it and the red lights turn on.

"So how would like this dance?" I ask looking at a man who's wearing dark shades and instantly remember him from the Rosa's

"We've met before" I giggle

He nods "Rosa's"

I smile and walk over to the stereo

"Any preference?" I asks

"Just show me what you got" He says, his voice deep and oddly familiar then I remember he always came into Rosa's

I turn on a sensual r&b song then make my way to him starting his lap dance.