Chapter Thirty~One(Finale)

EEEEK! Before I start this chapter let me say thank you to everyone! This is story has been the most successful on my second page and it's be a hassle. I know it may seem like I'm ending this story early and that's because I am.

I love this story but it's starting to drag on and there's literally nothing more to write that can't be summed up in two last chapters.

That being said this is the finale and next week or the week after you'll get the epilogue. I don't know if I'm going to do a sequel and that's only because I have so many other stories to finish or begin writing.

I wish you guys could see all the drafts I have cause then you'd know all the great stories yet to come.

I now have four pages that I write stories on and if you're someone who reads the stories on my main page you'll know a lot of stuff it ending. I don't want stories to drag on any longer than needed and that's why this one is ending now....

Enjoy!

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔

July 8th, 2018

~ Lyannah Myers ~

Ooh little one has been moving all around today, and it's very painful. I'm supposed to be out having fun today and all I can think about is getting this baby out

"You okay?" Katherine asks

I grunt and nod "Very active today"

"Ugh, I hated that. Justin wouldn't stop moving once I got closer"

I chuckle softly "He won't stop moving now that I'm closer and he's not even the one inside of me"

Justin's been very antsy since the doctors said the baby could come at any moment. Over the last six months our lives have turned upside down. I've watched Nathan get a handle on his magic while my daughter simply talks her way into everything she wants.

I proudly watched her talk a girl into giving back one of her toys at daycare using the power of persuasion that I didn't even know she had.

I'm aware of what I am and that there are probably a million times I've used my powers, particularly when I was escorting. I made those men my prey and I didn't even realize it at the time.

Seeing my daughter use it to get her own way makes me worried though. It could get her into trouble when she's older and I'm not about to stand by and let that happen.

"He'll probably be like that well after you guys bring this little one home" She chuckles

Justin and I decided not to find out the gender of our baby because we're both scared to find out. We have a boy and a girl so someone's going to feel left out but if they find out together, they can't be mad.

"I hope so" I sigh "Ooh"

"You alright?" She asks

"Ow" I wince

"Ly?"

"Oh my god this hurts" I grunt holding my belly

"Uh-oh" She sighs with a smile

"What?" I whimper

"I think baby Bieber is ready" She grins

"No" I groan

She pulls out her phone and at the same time I feel a gush of fluid and we both hear it hit the floor