Chapter 1

Hey guys! Okay, so rereading this story it starts off really really slow. But bare with me because I promise it'll get wayyy better. Alright! Thank you for taking the time to read my story! -t

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I walk downstairs, and into the kitchen to find my older brothers, Will and Nash, flinging pancake batter around while making breakfast for the family.

Will notices me, and at the same time gets Nash's batter covered hand to his face. I laugh and Nash abruptly turns around to face me and says "Good morning!"

"Good morning...", I say with a little edge to my voice.

"Please don't tell Mom.", he says with a straight face.

"Well," I say while walking over to the stove, and wiping my finger, picking up some batter and sticking it in my mouth, "I could but then-",

I get cut off as I'm nearly knocked over by a little force at my feet. I look down, and Skylynn is hugging my right leg. I loosen her grip on me and pick her up. She smiles and says, "Are you excited!?!"

"Excited for what?" I reply with a curious look on my face, I look over at Nash and he's staring at Skylynn with a harsh look on his face.

"I told you to be quiet about it!" he says towards Skylynn.

"Oops." Skylynn says as I put her down and she runs over to Nash and whispers (a little too loudly,) "Can I tell her now?"

"No... okay fineee" says Nash. Skylynn runs over to me and says....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short, it's kind of boring, and I don't know what I was thinking writing a 316 word chapter. I know... Sorry if it sucks. It's my first book and I doubt many people will even read it anyways. Well... I'll post soon!

See you soon!

-t