Chapter 32

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we got done with all the questions, Kevin and Danny cleared everyone out, which seemed to have lasted forever. I was tired and sorta sick of people. You know the feeling someone gets when they have been around people all day, and they just wanna curl up in a ball and lay around watching netflix and eating a tub of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream for the rest of the day? Yeah. That's how I am feeling right now.

I sat down on a bench next to our stuff, and closed my eyes. What seemed like a minute later I felt a prescence to my right. I opened my eyes and seen that Hayes had sat by me, and is now laying his head on my shoulder. I decide against saying something, and I just lay my head on top of his and close my eyes. I don't fall asleep, but I just begin to think of what would have happened if Nash hadn't started vine. We would probably be sitting around our living room, joking around. and being a normal family. No one would know about us, Nash and Hayes would be home a heck of a lot more often, and I wouldn't have had a chance to meet all these amazingly funny guys. It all seems so unreal. This seems so unreal. I wouldn't be suprised if I woke up in my bedroom between Nash and Hayes' bedroom, and we all went to school and everything was normal. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone tap on my shoulder.

"Paige, it's time to go." Nash says to me.

My eyes flicker open and they wander the room. Hayes takes his head from off my shoulder, and stands up. I stand up next to him, and we walk out of the mall and into the parking lot.

"Hey, has anyone seen Cam?" Taylor asks us.

"Um, no. I haven't seen him since the meet up." Johnson says.

"I can call him." Nash said. He dialed Cam's number.

"Hey, where are you?... Oh.... Why?...Oh. Okay...well hurry up, we are leaving. Ok... bye."

"Where is he?" Danny asked. Nash looks at me, then back at Danny.

"Umm, he was just throwing our Taco Bell garbage away." Nash said.

Something about that didn't seem right, but at the moment I didn't have enough energy in me to try and figure it out. We piled the tupperware bins in the trunks of the vans, and then piled in. We waited for about 2 minutes before Cam entered the van, and sat beside me.

"Hey, where'd you go?" I asked him.

"Um, I had to go to the bathroom." He hesitates.

"Thats not what Nash said, but whatever." I mumble.

"What?" Cam asks.

"Nothing." I say,  and lay my head on his shoulder, exhausted.

_____________

I wake up to Cameron lightly skaking my shoulder.

"Paige, were here." He says.

My eyes flicker open, and I let out a groan. I guess Cameron kinda took a hint that I wasn't gonna get up. He got out of the van, and carried me bridal style into the hotel. I guess Nash took our bin of clothes, and Hayes took Cams. I heard the elevator door beep, and slide open. My eyes shot open, and my whole body went tense. Cam must've felt me stiffen up, because he stopped, and turned around towards the stairs.

"I can walk now so you don't have to carry me up the steps." I said weakly.

"Nahh it's fine. I got you." He said looking down at me, smiling.

"Thanks." I smiled and closed my eyes.

______________

"Paige." Cam whispered, still holding me.

"Yeah?" I asked peeking at him out of one eye.

"Do you have a room key? You're brothers are still downstairs helping with the stuff we bought today."

"Oh yeah." I say. Cam puts me down, and I pull a room key out of the back pocket of my shorts and slide it in, unlocking the door.

We both walk inside, and I feel like passing out as soon as my eyes lay sight on my bed. Cam sits on Nashs bed while I grab a sports bra, some Nike Pros, and Nash's Magcon sweatshirt, and head to the bathroom to change. I quickly change, and throw my long brown hair up into a messy bun. I washed my makeup off, and walked out. Cam was still sitting on Nash's bed on the phone.

"Um, I'm probably gonna go to sleep. You can go and hang with the guys if ya want." I say.

"Nahh that's fine. I think the guys are just unpacking everything, and then going to check out the venue for tomorrow." Cam says.

Oh yeah. Magcon starts tomorrow. Which means that I only have 2 more full days here. :( *A/N: Yeah thats right. I just used a frowny face. That probably won't happen again.*

"Oh, Okay, well I'm going to go down to the vending machine and grab a bag of chips and a soda or something." I say.

"Okay, I might go to the venue too if you want to come along." He suggests.

"Sure." I say. Proceeding to throw some Underarmor sweatpants on over my Nike Pros. I grab my phone, a room card, and some money, put on a pair od flip flops, and we both head out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, shorter chapter here, partly because I need to take a shower, and the other part is that I have alot of homework, I was home sick, and I have a slight concussion. So you could say my life is pretty messed up at the moment.

Alright, so I did update some chapters because PAIGE HAS BLUE EYES. Some of y'all got so salty about the whole eye color. Calmer. But it is a book im writing for you guys so I figured I'd change it.

You're Welcome.

IM READING A KIAN LAWELY FANFIC, AND THE FEELS ARE SOO STRONG! I might just think about starting another fanfic pretty soon here. One just maybe about Kian Lawely? Idek. Comment what you guys think.

ITS FINALLY CHRISTMAS BREAK THANK GOD HALLELUJIAH!

Okay, UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY!

ByE LoVeS!

-Taylor <3