Chapter 9

I finish in the bathroom, and walk towards my seat. As I pass the row where Calista and her friend are  SUPPOSED to be sitting in, I sprint toward our row. There I see Calista and her friend searching every row for my brothers. Right when they were about to  check our row, a flight attendant stopped them and told them to sit down in their seats.

Whew... That was close.

They turn around and walk down the aisle back to their seats. As they walk by me, they completely ignore me.

I sat in my seat, and breathed a sigh of relief. I looked at Cameron, who had an ice cream sundae with an unusually large amount of whip cream on top, sitting in front of him. Hayes turned toward me and whispered in my ear,

"Cam is gonna get revenge on Nash for the slap Cam earlier. You might wanna see this." he says with a light chuckle in his voice.

Hayes slyly pulls out his phone, opens the Vine app, and gets it ready to record. Hayes looks at Cameron, who gives him a thumbs up. Hayes starts recording.

"Cam gives us a huge teethy smile, and scoops up a huge pile of whip cream in his hand. It lands on Nash with a WHACK! Nash spits his Cinnamon Toast Crunch all over the back of the seat in front of us. Hayes, Cam, and I erupt into a huge laughing fit.

The Vine ends.

"You!" Nash says with his bright blue eyes wide with fury. "I'm gonna kill you."

"Payback sucks.." Cam simply says as he wipes his finger on Nash's cheek and licks the frosting off of his finger. Hayes, and I are still crying our eyes out.

The seat belt light turns on. I buckle up, take a deep breath, grip the arms of my chair, and squeeze my eyes shut.

                     .........................

After the plane lands, I open my eyes to a worried Cam.

"You alright?" he says, his eyes full of concern.

"Yeah, fine." I say as I sigh.

Hayes and I get up and grab out bags while Cam helps Nash clean up the huge mess of milk and ice cream splattered on the backs of the chairs in the row ahead of them.

"Guys," Hayes says, "We'll meet you by the terminal gate." he says.

"Okay." Nash says

With that, Hayes and I walk up the aisle to the jet bridge.

We are walking on the jet bridge when Hayes asks me,

"Soo?? You and Cameron?"

"What? No!" I say

"Whatever." he plainly says.

"Don't 'Whatever.' me." I say as I nudge him in the shoulder with my shoulder.

Wow! I didn't realize how fast my little brother is growing up! He is only a year younger, but still a year! He is about my height, maybe even an centimeter taller. I don't understand how Will, Nash, and Hayes are so tall, and I'm short. Even Skylynn is tall for her age!

I snap out of train of thought when I hear chaos.

Hayes stops walking, and so do I. I know just as well as Hayes does what's probably going on back there.

"Hayes?" I say in almost a whisper.

"Yeah." he softly replies.

"Meet me at the gate." I say, and he understands. He nods and walks away.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I decided to update because I have nothing else to do! Soo... here it is! please vote for my story! I'm gonna start setting goals... (Ex- 10 votes= update!) and see how it goes! I just really want people to see my story! it would mean a lot! It may even give you a better shot at getting a part in the book! (that is if you want one!) Well, its now 11:00 and I have work tomorrow morning. 

See you soon!

-t