Chapter 13

The elevator doors open up, and I see all of the guys at the opposite end of the hall, sitting in the "sitting area" in mid- conversation. I walk towards them, plop down on a couch next to Nash, and they all go silent.

"You okay?" He asks. 

"Yeah, why?" I reply.

"You look like your about to stab someone, and rip their guts out." He says smiling.

I can't help but smile at his gory, yet true, remark. "It's just those girls downstairs."

"Ohh..." He says. "Well, some of us are gonna go get settled in." He says as him, Matt, Carter, Hayes and Aaron all rise from their seats, and into their seperate rooms, taking everyones bags with them. That leaves me with Jacob, Shawn, Taylor, Johnson, Gilinsky, and Cameron.

"Soo... how come I never knew Nash and Hayes had another sister?"  Johnson asked.

"Idk... They coulda told you guys. I guess it just never came up." I said.

"Ohh... why aren't you in any youtube videos, or vines with them?" Taylor said.

"I didn't feel like it. It would cause alot of drama." I replied.

"Yeah. I can see that." Shawn said.

"Does it bother you, being stuck in the shadows of your brothers?" Gilinsky says.

"Nahh... I'm not stuck. I chose not to be on social media with him. I want a private life. If i'm going to be famous I don't want it to be because of me being their sister. I wanna make it on my own." I say as Cam comes and sits by me on the couch. I look at him, and continue on with the conversation.

"How is it, being the little sister of Nash and Hayes?" Johnson asked. Cam bursted into laughter, and I chuckled. The guys looked at us, very confused. 

"I'm... I'm not..." I try to continue to speak through my laughter.

"She's older than Hayes." Cam says still laughing. "She's almost 16."

"Oh...sorry." Johnson says.

"It's okay I'm short." I say chuckling.

Then, Nash comes flying out of our room, and down the hall towards us. "Guys, Bart said we are going out to eat at 8. Get ready. Dress casual." Nash says. I pull out my phone, and check the time. 7:15. 

"Shoot. I gotta get ready." I say getting up from my seat, and running down the hall and following Nash into the hotel room.

"I CALL BATHROOM!" I shout.

"TOO LATE!" Hayes shouts from the bathroom, turning on the shower water.

"BUT YOU TAKE FOREVER!" I shout at him.

"Sorry!" He says.

I turn to Nash. "What am I gonna do?"

"Go use someone elses quickly." He says.

"Right." I say, as I zip open my bag, and pull out a white crop top with 'Stay Weird' on it upside down in black lettering. I also pull out black shorts, shampoo, conditioner, soap, and my straightener. I open the door, and run down the hall. I find room 406, and knock on the door. Aaron answers.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi, can I use your shower?" I say quickly.

"Uhh, sorry, Gilinsky is using it right now." He says laughing.

"Okay, thanks. BYE!" I say and sprint down the hallway towards room 426.

I get to it, and knock on the door. Matt is the one who answers thank Jesus.