Chapter 6

Once we got to the terminal gate, Nash and Cam went up to the gate agents, and Hayes and I sat down."Soo..." Hayes says with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I say confused.

"You and Cam?" He says as he raises his eyebrows at me.

"What?! Why would we have something going on? I literally just talked to him for the first time like 30 minutes ago!" I whisper to him.

"Oh come on. I'm not stupid. You like him, he OBVIOUSLY likes you-"

"No he doesn't" I say to him while turning away. The boys are coming to sit down by us now.

"The plane starts boarding in 15 minutes."Nash says to us while sitting down next to Hayes.

"Soo..." Cam says sitting down next to me.

Hayes winks so only I can see. I give him a dirty look.

"What should we discuss first?" Cam finishes.

"Well," Nash says "we should decide which seat we get on th-"

"I GET WINDOW SEAT!!" Hayes shouts.

"Well, Hayes gets a window seat then." Cam says.

"Okay, so who gets the other window seat?" I say.

"ME!" Nash and Cam say in unison.

"Well... I wanted it too so there's only one way to settle this... Rock, Paper, Scissors!" I say.

Nash, Cam and I put our hands in, and we start. On the first round, Nash and Cam both show scissors, and I say paper.

"Dang it!" I say, and they both laugh.

The second round between Nash and Cam ended with Nash's paper covering Cam's rock.

"What! I should win because there's no way paper beats rock." Cam whines.

"Well, that's not how the game works, so I get window seat." Nash says.

"Fine."

"FLIGHT 119 TO SAN DIEGO." the loud speaker says over us.

We get up to board the plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its kinda short. Its just a filler chapter, and its 10 at night, and I have work early tomorrow morning. I'll try to post tomorrow, but I'm not promising anything! Ily guys.

(EDIT: EVEN MY A/Ns were short now XD)

See you soon!

-t