Amans seals the Deal!

Khushi POV
"Are you crazy Arnavji? What is your problem? Are interested in our marriage or not?!?! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO BHAI THAT HE FAINTED?? Bhai looks so PALE!!!" I scolded him brutally.

"Khushi I swear I did not do anything yaar. Believe me. I just told him about us and how I want him to be my future brother. Thats it. Nothing else. WHY WOULD I HARM HIM INTENTIONALLY??? You please dont get so hyper. Calm down." Arnavji replied in his ASR tone.
"Dont use that tone with me ASR I am not your usual employee. Neither am I scared of you. Dont push my buttons right now. I can break up with you and go to Kanpur in seconds. And now dont just stand in the middle of this cabin like a fool, help me with Bhai. We need him...help him wake up." I said harshly.

He looked at me as if I had grown horns on my head.
"Break up threats really? Do you know who you are challenging Khushi Kumari Gupta?" He said with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes I am threatening and challenging the mighty ASR because of whom my brother fainted." I said with a smirk of my own.
"Whatever. Lets make him sit on the recliner." Arnavji muttered.

After a few minutes and a lot of difficulty we were able to make Bhai conscious. He fluttered his eyes for a while trying to adjust to his surroundings and then became aware of what had occured a while ago. Ughh. Devi Maiyya please spare me from these unwanted problems.
For a minute all three of us stared at the ground very keenly. But then Aman Bhai broke the long stretch of silence.
"We need to talk. This is a personal matter. Khushi invite him to our house." With that Aman Bhai got up and then walked out without a second thought.

"HOW DARE HE....HE WALKED OUT ON ME LIKE THAT...AMAN GUPTA YOU.." Arnavji started his age old accusations. But I stopped him from speaking any further.
"Its time for you to fight for our love. Bhai right now is not Aman Gupta your Manager. Rather he is Aman Bhai...an overprotective brother who needs to be convinced that you are much more than the monster of AR Designs. You are in love with me. His beloved babysister. Be prepared.
You are coming for dinner at our place. Tonight."
I declared with pride and then walked out of his cabin like Bhai. While ASR kept shouting my name.

Aman Bhai was sitting at my cubicle waiting for me with raised eyebrows.
"Uhhhh Bhai...the thing is that...you see..." I stuttered like a fool.
"What Khushi Kumari Gupta do tell me...do tell me how you managed to fall in love with Arnav Singh Raizada!!! I mean seriously. Do you have any idea what kind of scary person he is. Marriage. With him. You will be scolded and screamed at for no reason for the rest of your life. He only speaks 2 phrases in total. 'What the' and 'Damn it'. And you...you talk non stop like Shatabdi Express. How will you manage? You will develop heart issues by living with such a man Khush!!!"
Bhai whispered keeping in mind not to spread this news in office.

I so wanted to laugh at his words. Bechare Arnavji cheekh cheekh kar poore office mein aisi image bana li hai ki ab Aman Bhai apni laadli behen ka haath unke haath mein dene se ghabra rhein hain. Maine kaha tha pyar se baat kra kijiye..muskura dia kijiye...par nahi Laad Governer kab kiski sunte hain.(Poor Arnavji because of his temper and screams his image is so differently portrayed in the office. See now even Bhai is is hesitant to give my hand to him in marriage. I told him try to talk politely with others...try and smile...but no...Laad Governer never listens to anyone does he.)

"Bhai I have invited him to our house. For dinner. Please talk to him once. Give him atleast a chance. Please. For me." I said with my famous irresistable pout.
And bhai melted like always.
"Fine. But only for you." He said with a smile. And I hugged him in my excitement which resulted in a staring contest between our colleagues and Aman Bhai who simply shrugged in response.

At 7 in the evening in Gupta house...

Arnav POV
"Are you feeling better now.." I asked softly for the first time.
He gave me a look obviously stating his shock for the same. But then schooled his features and simply nodded. This is so awkward. Khushi is in the kitchen from half an hour and me and Aman are sitting in the living room in an uncomfortable silence. And Aman who used to be scared of my very presence was scrutinizing my every move today. Damn IT. I am only doing this for you Khushi. I thought to myself.

"You want coffee?" He offered me in a cold voice.
"No thanks." This guy is getting on my nerves. All because I want to get married to his sister Khushi.

And then Khushi came back to join us. Thank god. I sighed in pure relief.
"Why are you guys making this such a big issue? Bhai, Arnavji is trying so much to convince you. I know due to your impression of ASR you are finding it difficult to trust him. However you cannot deny the fact that he cares for me. And its because of this care and affection that today he has come here in our house and is talking so politely and respectfully to you. And Arnavji try to understand things from Bhais perspective too. I am his only sister. His babysister. He has protected and pampered me for the last 19 years. And then suddenly out of nowhere you come and declare that you wish to marry me. Aman Bhai has every right to be in shock. And mind you your ever loving personality makes it difficult to digest the fact that you can be interested in things like marriage."
Khushi stated loudly clearing the air.

Both Aman and me looked like naughty school children who got chastised for our errors. Aman found his voice sooner than me though.
"Actually ASR Khushi is right. I am worried. Both of you are completely opposite in personality. And marriage is a big responsibilty. This is not a deal neither its a college project. Thats why I want both of you to reconsider your plans. Think carefully. And then come to any conclusion."

When Aman vocalized his thoughts I tried to comprehend what he wanted to explain to us. As a brother he could totally understand Amans point of view. And his managers doubts were genuine too. However, the problem is that I have never been open about my feelings. I have to make him understand that I am not taking a rash decision.

"Aman you are my employee. And thats why your concerns are absolutely right. However, you are unaware of my personal life. For you I am only ASR. The one who is a workaholic. But believe me I am a different person altogether when I am with your sister. Khushi has brought a lot of changes in me. We are totally different from one another. You are right. But at the same time we love these differences of ours. I like Khushi's chirpy personality while she admires my quietness. Love can bring positive changes in ones life. And Khushi successfully has done it. So believe me when I say that I want to marry your beautiful and jolly sister."  I said in one go.

"Yes Bhai this is not a quick decision. We know we have a future together. And I want you to know about this since I never try to hide anything from you. I respect you a lot Bhai. I can never go against you."
Khushi said politely.

Both of us held our breaths and Aman gathered his thoughts.
After a long pause Aman opened his mouth.
"You need to learn how to do farming to impress my father. And you also need to rehearse Gayatri Mantra to make it in the good books of my mother. Rest of it will be taken care by me."
"Oh yes ofcourse Arnavji. Just these two simple things. And thats it. Wow thanks for agreeing Bhai. I love you so much..." And Khushi started chattering non stop. Both the siblings got lost in their own world.

FARMING?????

GAYATRI MANTRA????

WHAT THE???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The END!!!!