Chapter 6

~ALEC'S POV~
I headed down stairs to the main room. Izzy was talking to Simon. Jace had his arms crossed and was staring at a computer screen. There were no red lights or alerts. Nothing.

"Alec, can you please tell the Vampire here that I could take him down way to easily?" Izzy said and I approached them.

"Are you trying to get killed, Simon?" I asked and we all laughed.

"Where's Clary?" Simon asked and looked around the large room.

"She wasn't feeling well this morning. She has been like that for a while. Izzy, I was wondering if you could go check on her," I stated and looked at her. She nodded. "Thanks, she was in my bedroom when I left."

She left with a wave. "Have fun boys."

I could feel that Jace was listening in on us. A perk of having a parabiti. You can feel the other person's emotions and stuff like that.

To break the silence I asked, "anything to report?" And turned to look at him.

"Nah," Jace scoffed.

"Simon, have you heard anything from the vamps?" I asked.

"Dude," he sighed and crossed his arms.

"Right. I forgot you don't like to be called a 'vamp'."

"Now that I think about it. Raphael hasn't texted or shown up at all. He normally checks on me and stuff," he stated and looked at the floor.

"How long has been since you heard from him?"

"About a week and a half."

"I wouldn't want to talk to you either," Jace scoffed from his computer screen without turning to face us. I rolled my eyes and went to my computer screen.

"One thing is for sure. There haven't been any sightings of Raphael," I said to Simon and look at Raphael's records.

"Where could he be? He never leaves the city without telling me," he said behind me and I raised an eyebrow. "So I know not to get into any trouble," he clarified.

I began running analysis. Jace was right. Nothing to report. Which was odd. There was always something. Come to think of it. It's been quiet for a week and a half now. I don't understand. Why?

Sorry this chapter was really short. I just have been so busy lately.

Anyways, enjoy your St. Patrick's day! Goodbye my Shadowhunters!

 Patrick's day! Goodbye my Shadowhunters!