Chapter 5

~1 month later~

I stand in the kitchen with Izzy making spaghetti. Alec walked into the kitchen sweaty. Simon right behind him.

"Hey, babe," he said and walked over to me.

"Hmm go take a shower and then you can get a kiss," I told him. When I moved away from the counter you could see my large round stomach.

"Alec, listen to the pregnant lady," Izzy joked.

I woke up breathing heavy. I run my hand through my hair and then nausea rushed over me. I got up and took off for the bathroom. Just as I reached the toilet, I threw up. My head was spinning.

"Clary? Are you ok?" I heard Alec say in the doorway.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't feel very well," I told him.

"Clary..." he started.

"I said I'm fine, Alec," I said and threw up again.

"You sure?" he said.

I shook my head, leaning over the toilet. He kneeled down next to me and rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry. I just don't feel well," I told him and leaned against the wall behind me.

"It's fine. Did you eat something last night to make you sick?" He asked and brushed the hair out of my face.

"Not that I know of," I said and laid my head on the wall.

"Maybe you should head down to the infirmary, and take the day off," he said and help me up off the floor. I hugged him and smiled.

"I will, but don't you have a job to be at?" I asked as he pulled me into the bedroom.

"Yeah. I just have to make sure you were ok before I left," he said and planted a kiss on my forehead. I giggled and changed shirts. "See you after my shift."

"Bye," I called after him and watched him walk out of the room.

What is wrong with me? I have been like this for a week and a half now.

I looked around Alec's room as I sat on his bed. He had his dresser pushed up to the wall next to the bathroom door. He had a picture of me and Izzy at the café. A red topped lamp sat by the picture. My drawings I gave to him were spread out on his desk. Extra blades were stored behind the bedroom door.

Most of his clothes in the closet were black, except a select few. He was right. I need to go find out what's wrong. But I'm afraid of the outcome.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story! Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I have been working on my other story Bellarke. I'm sorry if my story isn't even that good.

I have decided to update every Saturday. Feel free to comment.

 Feel free to comment