♥6♥

A/N: Whoever told me Smii7y's name was Lucas, i hope you have a terrible sleep tonight you lying bitch

Smii7y and I then went downstairs after we were done changing, Evan was finished talking on the phone then smiled at us.

"They are outside now so let's go gents and woman" I chuckled at Evan's foolishness, I hope it isn't like Tyler or any of them.

We went outside to see Evan's friends or well our friends too, it was Tyler, John, Scotty, and Marcel.

"Evan whats up! Who are they?" Marcel asked as he saw Smii7y and I. I tensed up knowing they may recognize us.

"This is Y/N and Jaren, they are good friends of mine" Evan explained, I waved, not wanting to reveal my voice at them.

"Eyyy suh girl" John waved at me, Scotty hit him on the head which made John rub his head in pain.

"Don't worry about him, he's just joking around" Tyler tried to apologize for John's stupidity which I love and didn't mind.

Though, Smii7y looked very.. Angry? Why was he angry at his own friend?

"What are we doing? Let's go bowling!" Scotty yelled, we all went in the car to go bowling, truth is I didn't like/didn't mind bowling. I kind of played bowling when I was little and it was alright, I guess.

"So Y/N.. Tell me about yourself, that name sounds like a friend of mine actually" John extended his arm to shake my hand which I gladly accepted.

I told him little to nothing about me, the whole time though I felt Smii7y's hand around my hip which I really loved.

"Woah, are you two dating? I didn't know that, sorry dude" John must've seen Smii7y's hand around my hip which made him question it.

I was about to deny it but Smii7y said the most shocking thing ever.

"We are dating" Those words, those three words made me feel butterflies in my stomach all over again. The seriousness in his voice sounded like he meant it, was he acting or did he actually want this?

"You are?" Evan asked, he was in the front with Tyler. God dammit, Smii7y.

"Yeah, why do you think we were in bed?" I blushed madly when he said that, Evan's eyes widened, it was silent once he said that. I felt eyes going to us except Tyler since he was driving.

Evan looked at me with a questioned look, I didn't know what to do so I buried my face on Smii7y's shoulder.

"Finally you had the balls to ask her! Took you long enough, Smii7y!" Evan covered his mouth then everyone looked at Evan.

"Smii7y? Is that really you? Wow, you look so much different than I imagined" Marcel looked at Smii7y then Smii7y sighed.

"Then, who is she?" Tyler asked, looking at me for a brief second.

"Y/N! I knew it was you!" John hugged me a bit too hard, I could barely breath.

"You two look so different than I imagined" Marcel said yet again, great, more people know how I look like.

"Don't worry, they won't show your faces to anybody" Evan said, I glared at him which made him laugh nervously.

"We are here!!" Scotty yelled again, jesus he yells a lot. We all got out of the car then made our way to the building. Once we got in the building Tyler decided it be a good idea to do a dare.

"Loser has to do whatever the winner wants them to do but if they don't do it then they have to pay $50" This was stupid, I knew I was going to lose this since my head is all over the place.

"Let the game begin!" We all got our shoes then went to the bowling area, be at least in the middle, not a winner nor a loser.

Everyone was doing good, except for me of course. I was doing so bad I barely had 5 points while the guys had more.

"And thats that! The winner is me and the loser is.." Tyler looked at the score, I knew it was me.

"Smii7y!" I looked up, how did he lose? Wasn't he doing better than me?

"Now I dare you to... Kiss Y/N! If you two are together" Tyler looked at Smii7y, why does it include me? I mean I wouldn't mind kissing him but maybe do it alone?

Smii7y looked at me then smiled, was he really going to do it? Was my crush going to kiss me? He leaned in which made me blush every time he leaned in. Then, he did the most suprising thing ever.

He kissed me, he really did.

"Wow so disgusting yet romantic, want to get some food?" Evan asked, Smii7y and I parted from the kiss then he winked at me.

We ate in the food court they had here, Smii7y and I held hands under the table which I didn't mind.

"Smii7y, can I ask you something?" I turned to him, everyone else were talking among themselves.

"Yeah, babe?" I tried to ignore what he said to me but I can't help but smile at that word, were we really together?

"Weren't you doing good in that game? I was doing very badly and I-" He cut me off by laughing a bit.

"Yeah I was doing good but then I noticed your score, I really didn't want you to be behind so I did badly as well.. I think even if you lost as well Tyler would make us kiss.. Sorry if you didn't want that.." He scratched the back of his head.

"I actually enjoyed that... Thanks about not making me lose" I kissed him cheek which turned warm, I giggled at how he was blushing.

"So Y/N.. I wanna ask you something" Smii7y then questioned, I looked at him again.

"Are we really together.. Or do you just wanna stay friends?"

~~~

Ah sorry for not updating this story ^^' I was busy finishing another story but I may have more time with this book :)

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪