♥1♥

(A/N: UPDATE! I know Smii7y's name is Jaren, stop telling me. This was made when I didn't know his real name so please stfu. It's getting annoying having comments tell me what his real name is)

You know, sometimes I question how life would be if you didn't meet someone you enjoy being with? Like, a best friend, a parent, pet, or your crush? Sometimes I imagine life without him in my life.

Who's that person? My crush who I liked since some time, Smii7y. A guy who I enjoy being with, someone who makes jokes when I'm feeling down.

Problem is, we don't know how we look even if we want to know but we never got to go through that. He lives in Canada and I live in H/T.

(If you live in Canada then put some random ass place then)

But right now I'm not going to focus on Smii7y or should I say Lucas. I was just finishing on editing a video just need to publish this damb thing.

"Alrighr Y/N.. Just publish this and you're done.. Maybe watch some anime or a movie. Although I feel very tired.

I got up then headed to bed, sleeping immediately, not caring that I was sleeping with my day clothes.

~~~

I woke up by the sound of heavy knocking, I groaned then went to the front door. There stood my best friend, the only person aside my parents who know how I look like.

"Y/N!" He squealed and then hughed me tightly, oh how I hate yet love this dude.

"Evan.. So great to see you here" I rolled my eyes as we stopped hugging. He chuckled then he entered without my permission.

"Yeah come in Evan" I gave sarcasm in my voice, which Evan just chuckled to.

"Wheres the food?" He went directly to the kitchen then got some ramen noodles from the cabinet. I sighed, closing the door behind me.

"So, how are you and your boyfriend?" I hit him at the back of his head knowing who he was talking about.

"What? You need to just tell him, you guys know each other since almost 2 years now" He was right but I didn't want to tell him.

"Not just yet.." I shrugged then got a snack.

"Please don't tell me you went to sleep with those clothes" I nodded then heard Evan sigh loudly.

"Y/N I'll always help on getting you with him, I mean, I've known him and he gets pretty nervous when he's around you" Is that real? I want to have hope but some part of me I don't.

"I don't know, sometimes I don't trust you Evan" I remember when he told me back in highschool my old crush liked me and I confessed my love to him but obviously he turned me down.

"Don't worry, I changed... Plus I don't want you to kick my ass again" He chuckled nervously as I smirked. At least I got my revenge.

His phone went off making Evan pick it up, he chuckled then answered it.

"Hey what's up? You need me to record something? I'm busy but I have someone else who'd like to record with you.. OK bye" He hung up and stared at me, smirking.

"What?" I knew this wasn't good.

"Guess who's going to play with Smii7y alone?" I think this was good yet bad, it's going to be awkward yet amazing to be with Smii7y all alone.

"Best get ready because I'm texting him it was you" He winked at me which made me sigh.

I heard my phone ring which made me take it out. It wasn't surprising that it was Smii7y.

(Left is you, right is Smii7y)

Hey Y/N! I was wondering if you wanted to play with me on this new game I saw.

Sure, what's the game?

Well it's just Roblox ('▽`;)

Damb really?

Yes really, just like a joke

Sure! Just invite me and I'll join

Great I'll invite you

This was going to be fun, not the game but us being together. Evan better not fuck this up.

~~~

Oof sorry this was short but tried to introduce the characters kind of..? Smii7y doesn't get appreciated much so here's a book about the lovely milkbag.

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪