♥4♥

Evan suggested to go out which Lucas and I agreed to. Smii7y looked very handsome but I already expected him to be cute either way.

All three of us went to the mall to look around, we went to different stores, some they stayed behind because it was for girls only. But Smii7y went with me even though Evan didn't.

"I never knew you were going to be like this... I'm so glad I met you, I was going to cry once you said you couldn't record with me" I felt bad when I said that to him but I wanted to surprise him.

"I'm glad I met you too, Smii7y" He smiled at me then proceeded to help me with my clothes.

"Call me Lucas.. I don't want you saying Smii7y all the time" I nodded, I always called him Smii7y in my mind.. I guess I should get used to Lucas.

We bumped into three girls, I almost fell but Lucas helped me up.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to, please don't hurt us" A girl with glasses said, this girl was dramatic as hell. The taller girl hit the girl at the back of her head.

"Dumbass it was an accident, they won't hurt us" The girl on the right just watched and giggled.

"Oh.. Uh hi, I'm Melanie.. Or Cookie whichever" The overdramatic girl said.

"I'm Emma.. Sorry about her, she tends to get like this" I nodded but Cookie glared at the girl named Emma.

"I'm Olivia, call me Liv if you'd like" The girl that just watched waved at me.

"I'm Y/N" I greeted.

"I'm Lucas.. It's fine" Lucas introduced himself.

"You guys are such a cute couple! Holding hands, I wish I had a boyfriend.. Sadly Ohmwrecker will never notice me" Cookie sighed.

We looked at our hands seeing we were holding hands, but Lucas didn't let go.. He smiled at it and looked at the three girls.

"You like Ohm? He needs a girl already to squeeze his wiener" Smii7y joked around which made the girls laugh.

"Say, you sound a lot like those youtubers.. YT/N and Smii7y" Olivia said, we forgot that we didn't show our faces to the world yet.

"We wish we were them but we aren't" I made up a lie, thankfully, they bought it. Emma though, she didn't seem to buy it but let it go.

"You guys are cool... We are starting our channels but we hope you could check it out sometime" I remember when I started, overtime it was fun to play with friends or any games.

"Sure, what's your channel name?" They told us their names and we told them we would check it out.

"I hope Ohm notices me one day.. When will that day come?" Cookie sighed while Emma twitched her eye.

"Let's go before Emma explodes" Olivia said, we all said our goodbyes and sighed in relief.

"That was close.. Let's just go.. We've been here for hours" I agreed and met with Evan who was smirking.

"What?" I asked but he just looked at our hands, Smii7y blushed but I just glared at Evan.

"What?" I said more with anger, Evan looked nervous but said it was nothing.

"You guys wanna go? Let's order some pizza and stay at Smii7y's" We all agreed and left, I just realized how warm his hand is. Why is it sweaty?

We arrived at Smii7y's house then Evan quickly ordered the pizza, I sat on the couch then started taking off my shoes and jacket off.

"Getting comfortable, eh?" Evan asked while I nodded.

"I don't mind" Smii7y said which Evan just nodded to.

"Hey, I'm gonna go.. Y/N I'll be at the hotel! Have fun you two" He winked at me making me blush, he already left so it was just Smii7y and I.

We sat down together then decided to watch a movie. We got tired of it then moved on to games, the whole time he was laughing and back to his normal self.

We stopped playing and talked again, it was so relaxing talking face to face.

"Y/N, I was wondering if you know..." Was he going to ask the question I was waiting for?

"I really wanna see you in person so will you move over here? Or I could sometime" I wasn't expecting that question but I knew he wouldn't ask the one I was thinking.

"Um, I don't know.. It will take time but whichever is fine" He thought for a second and looked at me.

"I'll move over there, I hate the cold here" I giggled and nodded. I can't wait for him to live at the place I live at.

"Idiot! I could've asked her out" Smii7y thought, ruining the chance to ask his crush out.

~~~

Oof I gotta stop adding my friends, Kari I'll add you soon :D

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪