♥7♥

I'm so confused, is his name Lucas or not? Some people are telling me it is, some are telling me no

I looked at him for a brief moment then looked at my empty plate, I want to be with him.. But did he really want to be with me? I don't want to be rejected again.. I don't want to be left alone again with Evan hugging me, telling me I'll find the right one.

"Y/N? Why are you crying?" I didn't notice I was crying until Smii7y told me, how funny, crying because of something in the past.

"Sorry I just.. I do want to be with you but im scared" I held my hands together, stop Y/N! Just tell him you love him and kiss him.

"Why are you scared?" He asked me, just say you were joking, say you love him and not to worry about you.

"I've had a boyfriend before.. Left because of who I was and acted. You may be different but im still very scared" I explained, Y/N you are so stupid why tell him? He's going to laugh at you for telling your dumb past.

"I can assure you I will never laugh at you, I love you too much to be that but im not going to make you be with me" I looked at him as he gave me a smile.

"Of course I will be with you" I hugged him after I said that, maybe this will be better than that last guy.

"I'm glad I can be with the girl I love" I giggled when Smii7y said that, he can say cute things when he has to which never fails me to make me fall in love with him all over again.

We stopped hugging after the guys told us we had to leave, Smii7y threw my trash away before I could. Evan went beside me and smiled at me.

"What?" I crossed my arms as Evan pat my head, I glared at him then got his hand to stop.

"Ah! Damn you strong. Anyways, how is he treating you? Nothing bad is happening?" I shook my head as he asked me, i really loved Evan for being such a great friend.

"Just looking out for my little sister" Smii7y joined us but he had a little box, it looked cute, wonder what is inside.

"Let's go" He wrapped an arm around me which Evan whistled to, I playfully punched Evan on the arm which he just acted like a child and whined.

"I have a surprise for you at home" Smii7y whispered in my ear, I blushed knowing what it can be. He laughed at my face but didn't say anything.

~~~

Evan dropped me and Smii7y at our house then he left to his hotel to leave us some privacy. We went to our bedroom which made me more nervous than I was.

"So I wanted to give you something... Remember that little box?" He showed me the box, it does smell.. Sweet?

"Here.. This is for you" He handed it to me, I opened it and gasped, it was a little cake, it was my favorite flavor too!

"I asked the lady who did cakes to get me the best cake she had and well she didn't have any cakes done so she gave me that one, the only cake that was done" Smii7y explained, I bit into the cake and it was so delicious.

"You got this for me? Thank you!" I hugged him, being careful with not ruining the cake.

"Anything for you" Smii7y said, kissing my cheek after. We stopped hugging then I finished the cake since it was very small.

"Y/N, what do you wanna do? I already posted a video for today.. Wanna play some games?" I nodded as I threw away the empty box.

"Let's go!" We went downstairs since he had his console there, weird how he has a console yet has a PC.

"Mario Kart?" I picked up the game that had those words, I wonder if Smii7y was good or was bad at it.

"Oh great, the game that ruins friendships" He sighed but didn't complain instead just put the game to play it.

"I'm very good at this game so get ready to lose" Smii7y winked at me which I just laughed to, it's on.

~~~

I cheered as Smii7y looked at the TV in defeat, I danced everywhere to the kitchen to the living room.

"I just let you win.. Yeah that's it" I laughed as Smii7y tried to make up an excuse from him losing.

"I'll show you for laughing" Smii7y got up making me stop laughing then back up, running to our bedroom.

"Y/N! You are going to regret laughing young lady!" I heard a key then the door opened, I squealed a bit and tried to run away but was caught by Smii7y.

"So.. what are you going to do with me?" I crossed my arms as he pinned me to the floor, he smirked then leaned in and..

Tickled me!!

"No!! Smii7y stooop!!" I laughed as I tried forming words.

"Can't hear you~" He said as he tickled me, he stopped then I wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"I will let you win this time just because I love you" I smiled when he said those words again, I kissed him then he kissed back, this was heaven.

~~~

So sorry I haven't updated a story in a while, I had a problem with my boyfriend (oh yeah I have an amazing boyfriend who I love) but it's resolved now :)

Plus lately I've been feeling like I don't wanna write anymore ya know? At first I did it to express my feelings of the BBS but now I can't seem to express those feelings anymore :s

But I will still write just for you guys <3 like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪