♥2♥

I started going to my office, leaving Evan hoping he won't do anything. I started my computer then got a invitation to Skype.

Obviously Smii7y and I covered our faces but I could gladly still hear that beautiful voice of his.

"What's up Y/N!" I greeted back with the same excitement, I hope this goes well and not awkward like the last time. Last time we barely spoke a word and decided to invite Panda and Ohm.

"Alright! Let's play some Roblox" He got excited just like a little kid, I laughed at how happy he got then he invited me to Roblox.

"Heyyy jesus why do you look so white?" Smii7y saw my character and I made her turn to him.

"The fuck you just say to me?" It was funnier because how my character was still smiling even when I was getting mad at what Smii7y told me.

"Alright so this map is about FNAF and you need to build your own building" Smii7y explained, I claimed some land and touched the buttons. I instantly got money in the game.

(A/N: FYI there is a map like that on Roblox.. Please don't ask how I know.. I just know)

We were laughing and playing for almost 2 hours, I enjoyed this time with him. Loved his cute laugh when I mess up or make a joke.

"Well Y/N that was fun, we finished building them..." Silence. Oh no, it's getting awkward.

"Y/N, I never asked, where do you live right now?" I never realized I never told him where I lived but he has.

"Oh I live in H/T" I told him, it seemed so easy to say it.

"I gotta go.. I think Evan tried to cook something" I suddenly said, it did smell like smoke so I need to check on it quickly.

"Oh really? Well OK" He sounded so sad? I didn't want to leave him but I needed to check what Evan was doing.

"Later we can play, goodbye!" We said our goodbye's and I quickly left, I saw a crying Evan on the floor of my kitchen. Something burnt was on the pan.

"I tried making food but it was too burnt" I sighed then got him up and threw away the burnt... Whatever it was.

"I'll cook instead" I decided to just make some tacos, I mean, I did have everything I needed to make some.

After I was done, Evan went and get some while I ate 4 of them.

"So, how was it? Did you confess your feelings?" I giggled a bit but shook my head, drinking my drink.

"Y/N! This was your chance!! At least over the phone?" I shook my head which he just groaned to.

"I will definitely make you go to Canada, I mean, I do know my way around considering I was born there" You rolled your eyes with a smile on your face, you always wanted to meet Smii7y, wanted to see how he looks like.

"I actually have seen how he looks like" You looked up quickly, he chuckled when you did that.

"But you gotta show your face first" You sunk down your seat knowing how shy you were, not exactly shy but didn't like your appearance.

"Y/N.. You're beautiful why would he judge you? Whenever he talks about you he gets so happy and sounds so in love with you" This could be your chance, your chance to be with the guy you love.

"But you know how I'm so awkward in these things, I lost my ex because of how I didn't even show my love to him" I remember having a boyfriend before, Evan helped me of course hook me up with someone.. Of course he left me because I was too awkward.

"He was a dick anyway, I'm sorry for hooking you up with him" You just shook your head, Evan was like a brother, he protected you but tried making you go out and try new things.

"Smii7y is a good guy, I think he's good for you. But if he hurts you, I will go to Canada and beat him up" You gave a giggle when he tried cracking his knuckles but none cracked.

"But I do care for you and I don't want you to be like this forever, I want you to meet someone. At least try it with Smii7y" I sighed and thought about it.

"Help me with it though" He thought for a second and nodded, he always had the greatest ideas even though he was a dork at times.

"I know just the thing to do" I was excited yet nervous about this plan he has.

~~~

Another chapter for you lads :3 I was thinking some smut on my Cartoonz book.. Maybe? ;)

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies🍪