Chapter 25

DREW'S POV
shariahtrue: She's cheating on you Drew!!

drew: No she isn't

shariahtrue: Yes she is! I saw her walking back to her house with some rando!

drew: How do you know where she lives?

shariahtrue: Light stalking. Nothing much.

drew: You stalk my girlfriend?

shariahtrue: *Ex and yeah had to get that bitch back from stealing you away from me.

drew: She's not my ex. And she isn't a bitch. I was dating her first. If anything, you should be mad at me for choosing her over you.

shariahtrue: Well soon to be ex. I could never be mad at you Drew. You were the best boyfriend I ever had

drew: She's not my soon to be ex. The time we spent together was fun but I couldn't deal with the guilt anymore. I love Scarlett. End of story.

shariahtrue: She doesn't love you like I love you.

drew: Yeah cause she loves me more.

shariahtrue: Admit it Drew. You were in love with me.

drew: I wasn't. You made me feel guilty ever second I spent with you.

shariahtrue: But you made me so happy.

drew: I'm glad. But that's in the past. Let's move on, Shariah.

shariahtrue: I'm not moving on from this. She ruined my life. Why do you think I slapped her.

drew: You slapped my girlfriend?!

shariahtrue: I'm not the desperate type but for you I am

She's physically hurting my girlfriend.

She's been calling her mean names on her Instagram but this is completely different.

Drew 😘: Sending Jon back to LA to keep an eye on you. Shariah told me what she did to you.

Scarlett 💓: It's fine, Drew. Jon should be with you. He's your manager. I'm fine. Aiden's got me.