Chapter 38

SCARLETT'S POV
Drew 😋: Did you know the guys were spying on us the entire time?

Scarlett Marie 💝: I kinda figured. When I saw Chance he said he came out to "water the flowers"

Drew 😋: Classic Chance 😂

Scarlett Marie 💝: I'm so glad we worked things out. I hate holding grudges.

Drew 😋: Same. I wouldn't want to lose you even if we are just friends.

I was about to text back but my cue was coming up.

I'm definitely in a better place mentally.

I've had a dark cloud over my head for the past two weeks.

Now skies are clearing up.

"Scarlett, I think that's the best you've ever done it." The director said.

I'm definitely in a better place.

"So what are you and Drew?" Aiden asked after rehearsal.

"Friends." I said.

"And what are we?" He asked.

"Best friends." I said.

"Best friends? So all of a sudden you want him back?" He asked.

I pulled over.

"I never said that. I just said we're friends." I said.

"One day you're saying you hate the guy and kissing me and the next you're saying you're friendly with him! Do you want me or him?" He asked.

"I don't know what I want. All I know is I don't want to date right now." I said.

"You never know what you want! You can't makeup your mind! You're so bipolar! It's honestly not that hard! Me or him! But think about who hasn't treated like a piece of trash." He yelled getting out of the car.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'll walk home thank you very much." He said.