Chapter 42

SCARLETT'S POV
"Thank you so much for everything tonight, Drew." I smiled.

"Anytime. Be safe. Text me when you get home." He said hugging me.

"I will." I smiled.

As soon as I got in my car and plugged my phone into my aux, I got another notification.

Aiden/Pippin/Bff 💖: Hey Scarlett. I'm sorry for how I acted earlier. I just really like you and let my feelings get the best of me. But there's something big I need to tell you. You may hate me forever.

Scarlett/Catherine/Bff 💜: I really appreciate your apology. But what is it? I don't hold grudges for very long.

Aiden/Pippin/Bff 💖: Well after my temper tantrum I ended up walking to my sister's house. I told her what had happened and she saw you were posting on social media. She saw you were with Drew and made that hate account you commented on. I'm seriously so sorry. I didn't think she'd go that far. I really do apologize. She was the first post you commented on. I'm so sorry she did this to you. I've been trying to get her to take down the page for over an hour.

I sat in my car shocked.

I'm not mad at him.

It would be different if he created the page.

But I never met his sister.

I know she follows me on Instagram.

But to say she hates me?

Aiden/Pippin/Bff 💖: I'm also really impressed by all the colleges you got accepted into like that's so awesome. And it's so cool you followed your passion instead of going to college.

Scarlett/Catherine/Bff 💜: Thank you. I really appreciate it. But I'm not mad at you. I'm just shocked she would do this. I haven't even met her yet she says she hates me...

Aiden/Pippin/Bff 💖: Just don't worry about it. I'll deal with it tonight. See you tomorrow!

Scarlett/Catherine/Bff 💜: See ya!

I drove home at ease.

As soon as I get in, I take out my phone.

Scarlett Marie ❤: I'm homeeeee :)

Drew 😋: Awesome. Goodnight, Scar ❣

Scarlett Marie ❤: Night, Andrew 💓