Chapter 39

DREW'S POV
I heard a loud knock at the door.

"I got it." I said.

I opened the door and saw Scarlett?

"Scar?" I asked.

"Hi." She said.

"What's wrong?" I asked inviting her in.

"Aiden and I got into an argument cause I don't know what I want anymore." She said.

"That's stupid." I said.

"I'm just confused right now. I still really like you. But I like him too." She sighed.

"So all this started because of me?" I asked.

"Don't sound too flattered." She said.

"I'm not. I'm confused too. So what happened exactly?" I asked.

"He asked what you and are. I told him that we're friends. He asked what him and I. I told him best friends." She said.

"That seems reasonable." I said.

"Then he got like really defensive. He was like how could you call us best friends. One day I'm hating you and kissing him. The next I'm loving you." She explained.

"You kissed him?" I asked.

"Not the point, Drew." She said.

"Right. Sorry." I said.

"He asked me if I wanted him or you. So I told him I don't know what I want. I'm just not looking to date with all these confused thoughts. He proceeded to yell at me and tell me I never know what I want. He called me bipolar and got out of my car." She said to me.

"Wow." I said.

"I know. He also told me to think about who hasn't treated me like trash." She said.

"He basically did treat you like trash." I said.

"You both did. But now I'm even more confused." She said.

"If you're confused, why are you here?" I asked.

"Cause this was the first place I thought about." She said.