Chapter 5

"Good thing you had your name written on your bags. They were super easy to find!" a tall, good looking boy, with medium length wavy brown hair stopped me, handing me my bags. "Thanks Liam," Simon patted him on the back and started walking outside to the parking lot. "Liam, from One Direction?" I asked him and he nodded. "Oh, I thought you had long straight hair.. That's what it's like in pictures." He laughed and shook his head, "Those pictures are from 2009 then, babe." He winked and grabbed two of my bags, rolling them by his side as he followed Simon out the door. I reached over to grab my other suitcase and Niall pushed me back. "No no no," he said as he grabbed my suitcase and followed Liam. I rolled my eyes and walked outside too. 

          "So, how do you like England so far?" Niall asked me from the backseat. "I don't know, I just got here. But the cars are nice," I said sarcasticly. He laughed, even though I didn't intend it to be funny. "Have you told her where she'll be staying?" Liam asked Simon, then looked at me and smiled. "Oh yes," Simon said, turning down the radio,"I'm very busy with this season of X-Factor and all, so I didn't want you to have to be home alone all the time. Especially in a country you're not familiar with. Since the boys are here in England recording their album for the next few months I decided I'd let you stay with them if you'd like!" Him, Niall, and Liam all looked at me and smiled. "Sure," I sighed, looking out the window. Great, now I have to live with 5 popstar divas. Well, Niall and Liam seem sweet. The other 3's head's are probably full of fame though. Not to mention they're all boys. I'm not very exellent in the boys category. I'd rather not live with 5 of them.

          After a torturous hour long ride full of Niall complaining that he was hungry and telling jokes that weren't funny, Liam singing along to every song that came on the radio, and Simon trying to explain to me how things in the UK go, we finally arrived at the flats. Or as we call them in Chicago, apartments. Except these weren't the kind of apartments Chicago has. These were huge. Each "flat" was a whole building. They were about the size of two of my houses put together. "I- I'm- I'm gonna get lost here," I said, stepping out of the car. "Don't worry babe, you get used to it," Liam said, handing me my carry on. "Not when all of these flats put together are bigger than a mall," I rolled my eyes and followed Simon into the lobby.

          "Here's your key," the lady at the front desk handed me the shiniest silver key I'd ever seen in my life. "Wait, I have my own apartment? ...I- I mean flat? I have my own flat?!" I looked at Simon and started freaking out. "Don't worry, this building is only for the members of One Direction and the fifth flat was built just for you," Simon thanked the lady and walked to the elevator. "JUST FOR ME?!" I shouted, stepping onto the elevator, Liam and Niall following close behind. "Well, yes. I figured you'd want your privacy," Simon smiled, clicking the button labled '2' on the elevator wall. It was the only one besides 1. When the elevator opened he led me, Liam, and Niall past the first door which was Zayn's, the second door, Niall's, the third door, Liam's, and the fourth door, Louis & Harry's. We must've walked a mile before we got to my door. 

          "Here love, you open it, it's yours now," Simon said, handing me the keys and walking back to the elevator. "Bye Uncle Simon!" Liam and Niall shouted in unision as I opened the door. The first thing I saw was a kitchen the size of half my house back in Chicago, everything made of glass and marble, then there was a living room the size of my whole house, with 3 huge couches, 5 recliners, and pillows everywhere. Not to mention the television covered the whole wall. It looked like a movie theatre with couches and recliners. I then walked into a long hallway. The first door was a bathroom. It was about the size of two of my bedrooms back home, with a sink, a glass door shower, a huge jacuuzi bathtub, and a seperate room for the toilet. The next door was a closet. The biggest closet I had ever seen. And it was filled with all new clothes, shoes, and jewelry. All my size! "Oh my gosh," I screamed, running inside and admiring all the amazing clothing. There was even a couch in there and a gigantic mirror. The last door was my bedroom. It was a little smaller than the living room, which was still huge to me. It had the softest carpet in the world and a huge bed. By huge, I mean HUGE. It was bigger than the biggest size bed you can find. I could probably easily fit me, along with all the members of One Direction, and still have room. It was a bit plain but fancy at the same time. I was in love. Then I spotted something on the far wall of my room. I walked over to it and realised it was a picture of me and my parents. My eyes watered a little and I just froze, remembering how happy they were when I was a little kid. They never argued. What happened? "The other boys are here," I jumped and whipped around to see Liam standing right behind me. I totally forgot him and Niall were in the flat with me. "Okay..." I dried my eyes and followed him out into the living room.