Chapter 11

"Hello?" I was laying in bed, actually getting ready to go to sleep when Harry called me. "Hey babe, meet me downstairs," He whispered, then hung up. I rolled my eyes and sat my phone down, then headed to the lobby. When the elevator doors opened on level 1 Harry rushed into the elevator with me and hugged me tight. "Cmon," he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the pool area. He immediately took off his shirt then picked me up bridal style and kissed me quickly. "Wait, do you want to take your clothes off before or after I throw you into the pool?" he winked. "Uh, before!" He sat me down and I pulled off my shirt and shorts, so I was only in my bra and underwear. Then I sprinted away from him, trying not to get thrown in. He quickly caught up with me and wrapped his arms around my waist, then pulled me into the warm water with him. When we came up he grabbed my face in his hands and pressed his lips onto mine. He slowly unhooked my bra and I pulled his wet shorts off of him. We took turns until we were all skin. And that night I lost my virginity to Harry Styles.

"Cmon, let's go back to my room," Harry whispered in my ear, majorily turning me on. We were watching a movie, me, Harry, and the other boys, in Harry and Louis' apartment. He gently kissed me on the cheek then stood up and picked me up off the couch, then headed for his room. "Don't have sex because you will get pregnant and die!" Louis shouted after us. I laughed as I rested my head on his chest. When we got there he closed and locked the door, then picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he pushed me up against the wall, kissing everywhere but my mouth. Both of our clothes were quickly gone and we were in and out of the bed in about 10 minutes.

"Wake up babe," I opened my eyes to see Harry laying on my bed. I looked at the clock. It was 3:47 AM. "Harry, no. I'm going back to sleep," I rolled over and closed my eyes again. "Taylor. Get up," He stood up and dragged me out of bed, then threw me over his shoulder and carried me all the way downstairs to the car. I was kicking and screaming the whole way, begging for him to put me down. "Where are we going?!" I said, as he threw me in passenger seat. "You'll see," he winked and kissed me on the cheek, then walked around to the driver's seat.

We pulled up to a lake. "I'm not getting in there," I said, crossing my arms and refusing to move. "Didn't say you had to," Harry parked the car and turned out the lights, then pulled me onto his lap in the drivers seat. We fiercely kissed each other as we ripped each others clothes off.

"Woah oh ohohohoh, so put your hands up," I belted, as I washed the shampoo out of my hair. I loved singing in the shower. It's the only place I sounded good. "Cause it's a stand up," a voice that wasn't mine sang. "Harry?! I'm trying to take a shower! Get out!" I screamed, covering myself up in fear that he would open the shower curtain. Sure enough, he opened the shower curtain. He was standing in my bathroom in nothing but his underwear. He hopped in with me and closed it back. I went to turn off the water and he stopped me. "No, keep it on, I need a shower too," he said, slipping off his underwear and throwing them out of the shower. He pulled my hands from my body and placed them on his, then he held my head in his hands as he pressed his lips onto mine. He pushed me up against the shower wall and I hit my head on the faucet. "OW!" I screamed. "What, am I hurting you?" I couldn't help but laugh. "You're fine, I just hit my head."

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I slowly got up out of bed, and walked to the kitchen. Harry was standing there, in an apron with a little chef hat on, smiling at the meal he had just made. I smiled too, and ran into the kitchen, jumping on top of him. "Thank you chef!" I laughed and let go of him so I could eat some of the delicious food, but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him, kissing me over and over. "Okay Harry," I giggled, trying to break free, "I want this food!" "And I want you," He bit his lip and picked me up, sitting me on the counter. He wrapped my legs around him and pulled me as close to him as he could. He moved his mouth from my mouth to my cheek and down my neck. Then he was kissing my chest, while unbuttoning my shirt. "Harry," I moaned. "You're not eating any breakfast until you let me eat you," he winked, pulling my shorts off.

One day Harry came into my flat and I was in the bathroom throwing up my guts. "Go away!" I shouted as he entered the bathroom. "You don't wanna see this." Instead, he came in and stood behind me, holding my hair, to keep it from getting in the way. Once I was done throwing up he got me my toothbrush and watched me brush my teeth. Then, he handed me some mouthwash as he washed off my tooth brush and put it away. He picked me up and carried me into the living room, sitting me down on a couch and turning on the tv. "Any requests?" he looked at me and smiled. "No," I could barely get one word out of my mouth. My throat was dry and sore from throwing up so much. He clicked a random channel, then left and returned shortly with a cold wash cloth. He placed it on my forehead and stroked my cheek. "You alright?" he asked. I nodded. Then he stayed. He didn't leave me to be my nasty, sickly self. He stayed and brought me crackers and medicine and anything I asked for. He was acting like he actually cared about me...