Chapter 10

As our lips touched I felt something really special. It felt like the hallways were lighting up with sparks and I got so many butterflies in my stomach I almost felt sick. I was going for just a peck, but instead I ended up kissed him a lot longer. Because the longer I kissed him, the longer I escaped from the messed up life I was living. Finally he pulled away and the sparks were gone. The butterflies dissapeared and I was back down to Earth. Harry smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. "Told you you wouldn't regret it," he kissed me one more time then let go of my waist, and turned and headed for his flat. "Good night Harry," I whispered, then opened my door and went inside. I closed it behind me and slid down to the floor. I just sat there for a minute comprehending what had just happened. I kissed Harry Styles and I liked it.

Harry's POV:

          "How'd it go Harold?!" Louis asked me the second I opened the door. I closed the door behind me and leaned back on it. "She kissed me!" I shouted and ran over to him. We tackled each other in a hug. "Good for you Haz! Bitches can't resist this," he laughed, playing with my curls. "I can't stop smiling. This girl's so special. I felt an instant spark," I kept going on and on about Taylor. "Alright lad, get some sleep. It's late," Louis said, turning off the tv and heading back to his room, leaving me in the dark, thinking about how different my kiss was with Taylor. How special it was compared to all the other girls.

Taylor's POV: 

          "ASHLEY! LEAH! OH MY GOSH!" The night of mine and Harry's kiss I called Simon and asked if I could fly them to the UK. I needed to tell them everything that happened, in person. It was a few days later and they were arriving at the airport. "TAYLOR!" they both shouted as they ran up to me and nearly knocked me over trying to hug me. "Come on, let's go get your luggage!" I grabbed both of their hands and we practically skipped to luggage claim. After we got their bags Harry drove us back to the flats and dropped us off at the door. He had to go meet the boys at the studio. "Bye babe!" I waved as he drove off, then walked inside, followed by Ashley and Leah. "This is where you stay?!" Leah shouted, running around the lobby. "Yeah," I giggled and led her and Ash to the elevator. When we got to my flat they both walked around for a good twenty minutes with wide eyes just admiring my new home. I laughed and made fun of them, but guess that's how I was when I first moved in. "Okay, so what did you have to tell us about that was so urgent?" Ashley asked me, when she was done staring at the huge tv screen in my living room. I sat down on the couch and signaled for her and Leah to sit too. "Okay, a few days ago, me and Harry.. kind of.... kissed..." I covered my ears and prepared for the shreiking. As I expected, they both starting screaming and dancing around. "Alright, shhhh," I calmed them down and finished my story, "I don't know what to do though. I told myself I wasn't going to fall for him, but kissing him just makes me so happy. And he's so damn irresistable. But I don't want to be another girl he tricks into falling for him," I sighed and laid back on the couch covering my eyes. "Be friends with benefits, duh," Leah said. "What?" I said, sitting back up. "Friends with benefits, you know, you guys can have sex and nothing else. Like fuck buddies," She laughed and nudged Ashley in the arm. "But, I've never had sex before..." I hung my head in shame. They both looked at me in shock. "Then you have to do it! Trust me, if you like kissing him, you're gonna like having sex with him even better," Leah winked at me. "Alright! That's brilliant!" I said, then hugged her, "I don't want to be the only one getting used. This way I can use him too! It's twisted and terrible, but I like it!" They laughed at my excitement. "Just whatever you do, don't let yourself get too attached. Girls are terrible about that. You're going to fall for him and he's going to just want to be friends with benefits. That's all I guy wants anyway, is sex," Ashley rolled her eyes, "So if you start getting feelings immediately break it off, see some other people, something. Remember, it's just for the sex." "Gotcha!" I smiled and hugged them both. "You guys are life savers."

          "Friends with benefits?" I had been trying to explain for the past hour and Harry was still confused on the concept. "Yeah. We can have sex, whenever we want. But no strings attached. No feelings involved. And if one of us starts having feelings we can see other people. I told you I don't want to fall for you, so this way we both get what we want. You get to have sex with me and I won't get hurt when you get tired of me and move on to another girl," I smiled and waited for him to agree. "But-" "Just agree Harry, I don't feel like arguing with you," I interrupted him then pressed my lips onto his. When I pulled back, he smiled and nodded. "Okay," he wrapped me in his arms and kissed me again, then winked, "Let's do this poo."