Chapter 6

"Taylor!" The one with long, straight brown hair tackled me in a hug first. "Um hi," I said, as I pushed him off of me. "I'm Louis," he smiled. I have to admit, he's adorable. "I'm Zayn, nice to meet you," the one with hair spiked at least 3 inches off his head said as he calmly shook my hand. "I'm Harry, and you're beautiful," Harry winked, and grabbed my arm pulling me so close we were almost touching, then kissed me on the cheek. "I'm not flattered by you, curly boy," I pushed him off of me and gave Liam a dirty look for letting that man whore into my apartment, then headed back to my room and locked the door. "Shit," I whispered as I plopped down on my couch. He's a lot cuter in person.

Harry's POV:

          "She's got a bit of an attitude, so try not to piss her off" Liam said as he let me, Louis, and Zayn into the flat. Niall was raiding the kitchen. FIgures. "Niall save some for Taylor!" Zayn shouted into the kitchen. Niall dropped the bag of chips he was holding and put the 2 liter of cola back into the fridge. "Sorry.." He walked back into the kitchen and sat down on one of the couches, turning on the tv. "I'll go get her," Liam said, dissapearing into the hallway. He came back a few seconds later with Taylor lurking behind. She didn't look like a happy camper. Louis attacked her first. She smiled, but seemed a bit irretated. Zayn calmly gave her a hand shake. Haha, Zayn. "Watch this," I whispered into Louis' ear, walking up to Taylor. "I'm Harry and you're beautiful," I winked, then pulled her close to me and kissed her on the cheek. I figured she'd be melted to the floor by now, but to my surprise she pushed me away and said "you don't flatter me curly boy," then walked back to her room. I looked at the boys. Their faces were all filled with shock. "What'd I do?!" I asked, walking back to her room. Liam followed after me and stopped me before I got to the door. "She's just getting used to you Haz, let it go," he said, pulling me towards the living room. "No," I broke free and grabbed the door handle. 

          "Taylor?" I opened the door slowly and peeked in. "What." She was sitting on the couch flipping throgh the channels on her TV. "Can I come in?" When she didn't answer, I walked in and quickly closed the door behind me. "Too late, I'm already in," I laughed and sat down next to her on the couch. "Okay, what's your problem? Bitches can't resist this," I pointed at my face and flashed my million dollar smile. She paused the TV and turned to face me. "That's my problem," she put air quotes around 'my problem', "My problem is that you have no respect for anyone but yourself. You don't even have respect for yourself. I've heard those stories about you getting a different girl every night. You just make girls like you, you have sex with them, then you dump them like they're nothing. And that's not ok. Even if you're famous. I don't know what you call it, but back in Chicago we call that being a MAN WHORE." She screamed the words 'man whore', then turned back towards the TV and un-muted it. My jaw dropped. No ones ever spoken to me that way. I was almost hurt. "Sorry, jeez," I stood up and stomped out of the room slamming the door. 

          "What'd you say Haz?!" Louis asked me, when I walked into the kitchen where all the guys were hanging out. "I didn't say anything. She just went off on me!" I sighed and walked towards the door, "I'm going to bed." "But it's only 6..." Louis whined. "Oh well, the man whore needs some rest," I said, then walked out of Taylor's flat and down the hall to mine. 

Taylor's POV

          "Taylor babe, can I come in," an Irish accent came from the other side of my door along with knocking. "Whatever," I said, still sitting on my couch. He came in and ran over to me, sitting down and grabbing the remote from me. Then he shut the TV off and threw the remote on my bed. "Hey! Why'd you-" "What'd Harry say to you?" he interrupted me, pulling me back down onto the couch. "He asked me what my problem was. But he's the one with the problem," I said. "I'm confused... You don't even know hi-" "I know enough," I interrupted him. I got up to go get my remote and this time he didn't stop me. When I sat back down, he was still sitting there with the dumbest look on his face. "Taylor," he sighed, "Harry obviously has a personality that you're not compatible with, but that doesn't mean you can't be nice to him, and get to know him. He might be a lot different than you think he is." Before I could object, he got up and walked out of the room. "Whatever," I stood up and followed him out. I was hungry.

          "Where's Harry?" I asked, as I walked into the kitchen. "He said 'the man whore needs rest'?" Louis said with a confused look on his face. I just laughed and walked to the fridge. Luckily it was filled with every type of food you could think of. "What are you doing?!" Liam shouted, running over to me and slamming the fridge shut. "I was gonna get some food if that's okay with you.." I snatched it back open. "No ma'am, that's not okay," he said, closing it again, "We're going to cook you dinner tonight. As a way of welcoming you into our family." "Family?" I asked him. I liked the sound of that. Especially since my real family is dead and my other family (Ash & Leah) are back in Chicago. He nodded, then smiled and pushed me out of the kitchen. "Now shoo! I'll get you when it's ready, love." 

          "Foods ready babe!" Zayn was knocking on my door so hard I thought it was going to break down. "OKAY!" I shouted, as I opened it and laughed at the face he was making. I like Zayn, he's sweet. 

          We were all seated at the table, except for Liam and Harry. Liam was still in the kitchen preparing our plates and I guess Harry was still in his flat. "Where's Harry?" I asked Louis as Liam walked around the table setting delicious plates in front of us. He had made hamburgers, potato salad, and baked beans. "He's still in the flat. I'll go get him," Louis stood up and went out into the hallway.

          "Hello," Harry said, as he walked into the flat and took a seat next to me. I remembered what Niall said, and I looked at him and smiled, "Hey Harry, I'm sorry about earlier." He just looked at me and nodded, then looked away, and didn't look back at me for the rest of the meal.