Chapter 7

After we were all finished Harry still had a lot of food left on his plate. He was just sitting there picking at it. "Aren't you going to eat it Harry?" Liam asked. Then Niall stood up and reached for his plate, "Don't worry I'll finish it off for you!" "No," Harry said, pulling his plate back towards him, then picking up a handful of beans with just his hands, "I was saving my food for this." He threw the beans straight into my face. "What was that?!" I shouted, grabbing some more beans off of his plate and throwing them on him. Then Niall had a brilliant idea to run into the kitchen and get the whole pot of beans. We all ran in behind him and grabbed handfuls dumping them on each other. I tried to run out of the kitchen but Harry ran up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me back into the kitchen. And for some reason I didn't really want him to let go. I turned around, still in his arms, and looked up into his big green eyes. Everything froze for a second. It felt like it was just us. "No," I whispered, shaking my head, "This is not happening." I broke through his arms and went to the bathroom to wash all the beans off of me.

Harry's POV:

          "What was that all about?" Zayn asked me. I turned around and everyone had stopped the food fight and they were all looking at me. "I don't know, but I liked it," I smiled and followed Taylor down the hallway, into the bathroom. When I got to the door it was locked. I knocked softly, "Need some help?" She quickly opened the door and to my suprise she was standing in front of me in just her bra and underwear. My eyes widened. "I could use some," she said, hopping into the shower. I closed the door and took off my shirt and pants, then hopped in too. "Turn around so I can get your back," I said. She turned around and I ran my hands down her back, wiping off all the rubbish. I ran my hands back up and started playing with her bra. She quickly turned around and shoved me back. "I'm just kidding babe, get my back." I turned around and she rubbed her hands around my back. "Done," she said, turning towards the water and washing the front of herself off. Then I felt something. Like this was supposed to happen. Like deja vu or something. I don't know, it just felt right. I'm not sure if this can happen to boys, but I think I got butterflies. She turned around and smiled, "Aren't you gonna wash all that crap off of your chest?" She pointed to the beans all over my chest and laughed. "You could do it for me," I winked and grabbed her hands, placing them on my chest. "Is that another nipple?!" she said, rubbing her hand over 1/4 of my nipples. "Yeah," I sighed and placed her hand on the other extra one I have, "There's four." She giggled and continued washing the beans off of me. "That giggle was adorable." "Thanks," She looked up at me and smiled. "Did I just say that out loud?" That was embarrassing. "Yeah, but it was cute," she smiled and I put my hands on her waist, pulling her closer. Our lips were almost touching when a bang on the door made us jump. "You guys aren't in there having sex are you?!" Louis shouted from the other side of the locked door. We both laughed and Taylor turned off the shower, then got out and wrapped herself in a towel. She looked at me and smiled, then left me by myself, practically naked in her bathroom. 

Taylor's POV:

          "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" All five of the boys were jumping on my bed screaming on the top of their lungs. "Wake up Taylor! We got McDonald's breakfast just for you!" Niall shouted, yanking on my arm. Louis was pulling the other one. "OKAY!" I sat up and screamed, finally shutting them up. "Give me a minute," I hopped out of bed and shooed them out of my room. I quickly threw on a t-shirt and some shorts, then headed down the hallway to the kitchen. 

          After eating my breakfast and chatting with the boys, they told me they were going to take me somewhere special today. "But we have to leave now," Harry said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the door. "Wait, I gotta do my hair and makeup!" I broke free of his grip and ran back to my room. I pulled my hair up into a sloppy bun. It didn't look too amazing but oh well. Then I quickly put on some mascara. Just a little bit, so I seemed not so dead looking. Then I changed into some high waisted shorts and a flowy tank top. I quickly checked the mirror. Everything looked cute but my hair. Alright. I decided to pull it down. It fell into a sort of wave. But I still looked like a bed head. "Taylor!" Liam shouted down the hallway, "Hurry!" "I'm coming!" I shouted back, grabbing my phone and sprinting back to the kitchen. "Okay, let's go," I smiled, and Niall opened the door, signaling for me to go in front of him. "Ladies first."

          We pulled up to a huge sign that said "The Zoo." I had never been to a zoo, believe it or not. My parents thought it was dumb to go look at animals. And quite frankly, I agreed. "The zoo, really?" I asked Harry, who was in the drivers seat. "It's fun!" He smiled as he parked the car. "Okay, El said she's by the gate," Louis said, "And Danielle is with her!" "Who's El and Danielle?" I asked. "Eleanor and Danielle are Louis and Liam's girlfriends. You get to meet them today," Harry informed me as we got out of the car and headed for the gate.

          "Hi, I'm Danielle!" a beautiful girl with big brown hair said, hugging me tight. "I'm Eleanor," Eleanor said, then hugged me quickly. She looked like a model. "You guys are beautiful!" I complimented them both. "So are you," Eleanor said, then walked up to Louis and wrapped her arms around him. Why did so many people here call me beautiful? Maybe to them ugly means beautiful. Or maybe they're just trying to make me feel good about myself. Well either way I know it's a lie. I'm pretty freaking ugly.

          "You enjoying it so far?" Harry asked me, grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him. "Yeah," I quickly stepped away and walked over to the lion exhibit. "Why are you acting like this?" he followed me, trying to grab me again. "Well let's see, one, we're in public. I don't want to get death threats from your fans. And two, we're not a thing, and we're never going to be. I told you, I don't fall for boys like you. I'm sorry," I walked up to Niall and started talking to him so maybe Harry would leave me alone.