Chapter 9

Harry's POV:

          I reached up my hand, "Help me up babe?" Like I suspected, Taylor was dumb enough to reach for it and try to help me up. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the pool. When she got back above the water she made a pathetic attempt to swing at me. She totally missed, but it was cute. I grabbed her and pulled her as close to me as I could, then looked into her beautiful blue eyes. "I'm not letting go till you kiss me," I said, then winked at her. I could see the anger rising in her eyes. Then she smiled. "Okay." She stood on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around my neck. "There," she said, breaking free of my grib and then swimming to the other side of the pool. DId she really just kiss me on the cheek?!

          "Please Taylor, you won't regret it!" She shook her head as she opened the door to her flat and walked inside. I followed her in and shut the door behind me. "Taylor, go clean up right now. Put on some clothes because whether you like it or not I'm taking you to dinner," I begged her one last time to go out on a date with me. I really felt something for this girl that I've never felt for anyone else. She just kept shaking her head. I followed her all the way back to her room. "Okay, I'll give you an hour. In an hour, be at my door in something fancy," I said, as she walked into her room. "Whatever," she smiled and closed the door in my face. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my flat. 

          "What'd she say?" Louis asked me, the second I opened the door. "I'm not sure if she said yes or no but I gave her an hour, and even if she's still in her bathing suit I will drag her to that restaurant." "What restaurant?" Louis said, getting up and following me back to my room. "Bocca di Lupo," I winked, opening my door. "Harry babe, why don't you treat me this nice," he pouted. I just laughed, "Not tonight boo bear," and shut the door.

Taylor's POV:

          I knocked on his door quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear it. I didn't want to go on this date at all. Of course, he opened it 2 seconds after I knocked. But it wasn't Harry, it was Louis. "Damn," was all he said, then he let me into the flat. "Harry's still in his room, I'll go get him."

          Louis came walking out of the hallway followed by Harry. He was wearing a full tux. Except his bow tie was way too big. But it was cute. No, stop Taylor. Don't call him cute. "You look amazing," Harry smiled and embraced me in a hug. He smelled like heaven. "I guess I didn't over dress?" I laughed, looking down at my long brown, curly hair falling onto my red maxi dress. I mean I looked like I was going to a pageant. "No you look perfect," Harry let me free of his grip and opened the door, signalling for me to go first. "Don't have sex!" Louis shouted, waving from the kitchen. I giggled as we walked out of the flat. 

          "This is way too fancy!" I said, as we entered the italian restaurant. Everything was so elegant. "Anything for you," Harry smiled, then grabbed my hand, and led me to the table reserved for us. We sat down and a waiter was immediately by our side ready to take drink orders. Once we ordered our drinks and our food we got to chat a bit before the food got there. We actually talked about a lot. I learned so much and I felt like I knew him a lot better. He really wasn't that bad of a person. And I told him all about my parents and even teared up a bit but he was so comforting. When the food got there we stuffed our faces. "You're so improper!" I laughed as Harry slirped up a spaghetti noodle and spaghetti sauce went flying everywhere. We almost got into another food fight but the waiter noticed and stopped us before anything major was thrown. Over all I had a great laugh and I learned so much about Harry. I actually enjoyed being in his presence for once.

          When we were driving back to the flats I fell asleep in the car. But this time Harry woke me up when we arrived. He opened the car door for me and led me into the lobby, then into the elevator. When we finally got to my door I reached for the handle but he stopped me. Then, he whipped me around so I was facing him and put his hands on my waist. "I'm not letting go untill you kiss me." I laughed and tried to break free. "I'm serious Taylor," he looked down at me and smiled. And then I finally gave in. I kissed him.