Chapter 15

Taylor's POV:

          "Josh!" As soon as I saw him exit security I ran up to him and hugged him tight. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him, kissing him all over. "I missed you!" He laughed and kissed me one more time then sat me down on the ground. "What happened to Harry?" he asked, grabbing my hand as we got his luggage and left the airport. "I just realised how much I like you and I want to be with you!" I kissed him on the cheek then led him to the car. He threw his luggage into the trunk and we hopped in. "You must be Josh," Liam turned around from the drivers seat and gave me a mean look, "I hear so much about you!" He rolled his eyes, then turned around and pulled out of the parking lot. "Yeah and you are..." "Liam," he said, without turning around. Josh nodded and scooted over to me, wrapping his arm around me. 

          When we got to my flat I pulled him inside and led him right to my bedroom. I shut and locked the door behind us, then immediately pulled his shirt off of him. "Woah, woah," he stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes, "Are we about to-" "Yes!" I cut him off. He smirked, then pulled my shirt off too. He picked me up and carried me into my bed, kissing me harder and harder each time. 

          I woke up in my bed, alone, with no clothes on. It took me a minute to realise what had just happened a few hours ago. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed and put some clothes on. "Harry was better," I said to myself, walking out of the room. I saw Josh sitting on my couch, eating a bag of chips and watching a football game. "What're you doing baby? Come back to bed." I must've startled him because he jumped almost a foot in the air and spilled the chips all over him. "I got hungry," he laughed. I walked over to the couch and sat on his lap, kissing from his lips down to his neck. It just didn't feel the same though. I wished he was Harry.

Harry's POV:

          "Can you please tell Taylor and her little boyfriend to hurry up?! We're going to miss the movie!" I shouted at Zayn. We were supposed to go to the cinema to see a movie and we had been waiting for Taylor and Josh to meet us in the lobby for almost an hour. "I'm going to be pissed if I miss the beginning!" I shouted again. Josh had been here three days too long. Everywhere we went him and Taylor were holding hands and kissing and just being all over each other. They were practically having sex with each other with their clothes on. It was disgusting. I mean, I know she was mad about the whole after party thing, but she told me to move on so I did! She's probably just using Josh, like I was using that blonde chick. "Zayn!" I shouted at him again, because he hadn't went upstairs yet. "Alright, I'm on it.." He sighed and walked towards the elevators. As soon as the doors opened, Taylor and Josh came walking out, holding hands and laughing, acting all cute. I swear I could beat that guy's ass. "Bout time," I rolled my eyes and headed to the car. 

          I couldn't even pay attention to the movie because Taylor and Josh's lips were smacking the whole time. I don't think they could've been any louder. Towards the end of the movie I got so sick of seeing them make out I just got up and left. I sat in the hallway until the movie was over, my eyes filling with tears. I wanted Taylor so bad, I just didn't know how to tell her. And I knew she wanted me.

Taylor's POV:

          "Not tonight baby, I'm tired," I pushed Josh off of me, and rolled over. He had been kissing me non-stop for the past half hour. "Please, Tay. I leave tomorrow!" he begged. "No," I rolled my eyes. "Fine," He rolled over the other way and went to sleep. I really wasn't tired. I just couldn't do this anymore. I was looking forward to him leaving. I think Harry got the idea, and I hate seeing him this hurt. I hate to say this but I think I'm in love with him. When I'm with any other guy it just doesn't feel right. And I hate to let Josh down, but I'd much rather be with Harry. I just wish he felt the same. But I don't think he's capable of loving anyone as much as I love him.

          "Good morning," I woke up to a guy laying on top of me, kissing me all over. But it wasn't Josh. "Harry, what are you doing?!" I sat up and screamed. "Where's Josh?" He just shook his head, "I don't know, and I don't care either. And I know you don't care. But I have a very important question to ask you Taylor." "What?!" I sat up and rolled my eyes. I took a long look at Harry and realised that he was wearing a full tuxedo. "What are you-" He interrupted me by putting a finger up to my lips. He quickly hopped off the bed and got down on one knee, pulling a black box out of his pocket. "Taylor, will you marry me?"