Chapter 14

I quickly hung up the phone and my eyes filled with tears. "Let's go," I walked past Liam and headed outside. He gathered the guys and followed me. We got into our car and headed back, with me fighting my tears the whole way home. When we got to the flat I went straight to Harry and Louis' flat. In fact I ran up there. I almost broke the elevator by pushing the buttons too hard. When I got to the door I knocked as hard and as loud as I could. A few minutes went by and Harry finally answered the door. His shirt was off and his pants were unbottoned. "Who's here?" a tall, thin, beautiful blonde walked up to the door and wrapped herself around Harry. Of course she was wearing nothing but her bra and underwear. Harry turned to the girl and pushed her back inside. "I think you should go babe," he said. But he was looking at me when he said it. "Are you talking to me?!" I was ready to slap him across the face. "No, not you," he rolled his eyes, "You stay right here." 

          Liam eventually arrived with the boys. He dropped them all off at their flats playing his role as "daddy direction". When he brought Louis to his flat, he pushed him inside then pulled me into a hug. "What's wrong? You look like you're about to cry?" Just as he said that the door opened and Harry and the blonde bitch were standing there, this time fully dressed. "Bye, talk to you soon alright," he kissed her on the cheek and she made her way to the elevator. "That's what's wrong," I pointed in her direction and said it as loud as I could so I knew Harry would hear me. I'm guessing he heard me because he walked inside and slammed the door shut. I ran back to my room and pulled my phone out of my purse, letting the tears shed like a waterfall. I called the first person I could think of.

Leah's POV:

          (Back in Chicago) "Josh stop it, we should not be doing this," I giggled as he kissed my neck. We were in the back of his truck, parked by the lake. "C'mon babe," he said, kissing my mouth this time. I pushed him away, "No. Taylor is my best friend. I'm not doing this." He rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to him. "C'mon!! Taylor's been gone for months. She's with that Harry guy now! Let's both move on. I didn't even like her that much. I just wanted to have sex with her." My eyes got wide and I sat up. "You what?!" I was about to slap him in the face. "Yeah but I actually care about you. You're way prettier than her," he pulled me down on top of him and kissed me as hard as he could. I couldn't resist. "Sorry Taylor," I whispered as I pulled his shirt off of him and started kissing down his chest. Things were really getting heated up when Josh's phone rang and ruined the moment. I rolled my eyes as he got up. "I have to take this," he said, hopping out of the truck and walking down to the lake.

Taylor's POV:

          "Josh!" I cried into the phone when he finally answered, "You should come visit me!" There was a long pause before he said anything. "Are you crying?!" He asked. He sounded concerned. He also sounded out of breath. "No I'm fine. But are you busy right now? I can call later." "No, no, I'm not busy! I just went for a run!" He panted. "Alright, well I'll get Simon to mail you airline tickets and you can come up here in a few days alright? I really miss you!" I lied. "Alright, see you then Taylor," he laughed and hung up the phone.

          I threw the phone on my bed and smirked. I had came up with the most devious plan. I was going to do the same thing Harry did to me. Two can play at this game. But first I needed to call SImon and get tickets for Josh.

Leah's POV:

          "Who was that?" I asked Josh as he hopped back into the truck and laid down, pulling me on top of him. "It was my parents. Apparently we're going on vacation in a few days! Last minute thing," he grabbed my face and kissed me quickly, "But I won't be gone long, don't worry." I smiled and kissed him back. "Good because I'm gonna miss you!!" I winked, then we got back to what we were doing. And even though I felt like the worst friend in the world, it was worth it. Taylor has her sex buddy, it's only fair if I have one.