Part 5: The Three Date Rule

We ran through the school with our hands together but I was checking around every corner cautiously for people. I didn't want people to know about us... or whatever this was.

The second the dorm door shut he had me up against the wall. "Your shirt is so see through right now," mumbled Tony and he slowly pulled it off having troubling getting it over my head.

"Aw," I said. "Little Tony." I picked him up so his legs were wrapped around my waist and his head was now level with mine. 

"You're mean," said Tony as his ran his hands across my chest. "Let's go to my bed." I put him down and I lay in between his legs on top of him. I could feel he was hard against me and I tried to ignore it. I didn't want the first thing we do to be sex but I did want to kiss him so badly. I started to undo his shirt and he held me by shoulders as he kissed my neck so much that I tipped my head back and moaned. 

"Uh Tony," I said as he moved up and down against me slowly. 

"Steve, you're so hard right now," whispered Tony. "Are you sure you don't want to?" he said laughing. 

"Yes Tony!" I whispered. "I'm sure." But his tongue down my neck was almost losing me. Just as I was about to give in to him there was loud banging on the door.

"Just stay quiet," I whispered.

"Tony!" cried a high pitched voice from outside. 

"Fuck!" hissed Tony and I put my hand over his mouth. "Pepper," he grumbled against me.

"Tony I heard you," said Pepper and we could see her footsteps.

"It's not a good time," said Tony. "Can you come back tomorrow?" She left and then I sat up. 

"So... are you two together?" I asked nervously. 

"No, no, no. It was a one time thing. I'll tell her tomorrow," said Tony. "I don't want her... I... I was scared you didn't like me Steve... nobody knows your gay right?

"No. Only you and Bucky," I said and I rested my head on his pillow. "I don't want anyone to know Tony. I don't."

"You don't have to," said Tony softly and he put his arm around me. "Let's just sleep." He had his hand on my chest as he lay down next to me. "Sleepy Steve," he said giggling as I shut my eyes. "It sounds funny. Sleeepy Stevee."

"Are you high?" I asked and I held his hand in mine. 

"No," said Tony still laughing and he rested his head against my neck. His soft hair tickled me and he moved around. "Goodnight." 

We both woke up at 5am because we went to sleep so early. His chest was against mine and I smiled as he sat up. "It's Sunday... we can stay in here together all day," I said.

"I don't think I would be able to resist you if we were together all day," said Tony in my ear. "All night all I could think of was how bad I wanted you."

"Really? Tell me more," I whispered and he mounted me. 

"I couldn't stop thinking about us... how much fun it was... how much I just wanted to touch every inch of you with my mouth," said Tony and he held me by my shoulders. 

"Well Tony you know the rule. No sex until 3 dates," I said teasing him. 

"So old fashioned... but hot," said Tony. "So I've got two more to go... we're going on a date today!" 

"Okay. Where to?" I asked and he came down close to my face. 

"I'll surprise you," said Tony.