Part 10: Going Home

Tony had been groaning on my shoulder for the past hour now. "I'm guessing you're not going to class today?" I asked as I stroked his head.

"No," he said. "Are you?"

"Tony! We have a history test. I have to. I need to study," I cried.

"You can skip it and we can do it together tomorrow," said Tony. "Please." I sighed. "I just... don't want to be alone."

"I'll stay with you," I said. "I want to look after you. What do you need?"

"Can you get me water?" he asked.

"Of course," I said. He squeezed my hand and smiled as I went to get him to a glass. I brought him back his water and he leaned against me as he took little sips of water like a child. Why was he so cute? His hair had flopped forwards on his head he had himself in my arms. 

"Steve, I think I'm sick," said Tony. 

"It's probably just a hangover," I said. "It'll be okay." He whined and he spilt his glass of water over his chest. "Tony! You're lucky you're actually not wearing any clothes."

"Mm I think you're the lucky one as I'm not wearing any clothes. When I'm better, we're gonna fuck," mumbled Tony. "This time I want to do it so hard that I make you moan loud. So loud that we get noise complaints."

"Tony! We don't want noise complaints!" I cried. "But that does sound really good."

"It does. I want to leave grip marks all over you from where I've held you so tight," whispered Tony. I looked at him a bit confused. "I'm sorry. I just really want to fuck you. It feels like it has been ages."

"I realised sweetie," I said and I kissed his head. "When you feel better... you know it's almost Christmas."

"Yes it is. What do you want?" asked Tony. 

"I don't know. But are you staying here over the holidays or going home?" I asked. I really didn't want to be alone on Christmas. I just had nowhere to go and I really wanted Tony to spend it with me.

"I'll have to check with my Dad but he'll probably be busy again. He never has time," sighed Tony and my grip on him got so much tighter. He never really mentioned his issues with his Father. "Are you going home?"

"I don't have a home. I'm staying here," I said.

"No, no, no. You're coming home with me," said Tony. "My Dad would love that. He always talked about the Super Soldier. I'll call him now... actually Steve, go and do the history test... I know you want to."

"Really?" I asked.

"I don't want to stop you, love," said Tony. "I'll call him now." I grabbed him by his cheeks and kissed him.

"I will fuck you," I said and I winked. "I love you so much." Tony smiled as I left to go and do my test. 

I came back into our dorm room after the test and Tony was lying in my bed with no clothes on. "Tony?  What are you doing?" I asked confused. 

"My bed was too warm," said Tony. I quickly shut the door before anyone saw him. "My Dad says yes. He's really excited."
"The professor said it's fine for you to do the test at any time," I said and I sat down next to him. "I'm so excited to see him again."

"It's so weird you've already met my Dad," said Tony. "He's kinda old." I laughed and I put a thin sheet over him. 

"So are you feeling better?" I asked.

"Yeah actually. I brushed my teeth and had a shower and now I feel kinda good," said Tony. "I'm excited for Christmas now. I get to give you a cool present."

"I want to get you a nice present too. And we can go outside and play in the snow," I said and we both started to laugh. "Just a week and then we're off."

There was a loud knock at the door and it burst open. Natasha came in with Bruce and they both froze when they saw Tony.

"That sheet... really hides nothing," said Natasha. "Like... I can see... everything you've got there." 

"Hehe," Tony giggled. I put a thicker blanket over him. "What do you guys want?"

"We heard you were ill and wanted to check on you," said Natasha. "Are you okay?"

"What happened?" asked Bruce. Tony looked at me and I shook my head. I was praying he wasn't going to say he was hungover. 

"Probably just a cold," said Tony. "Steve's coming home with me for Christmas."

"Oh and we all know what you're going to do," said Natasha and she nudged Bruce. "Or have you guys... already?" We both sat in silence and then we all started to laugh. "Guys! Bucky and I are so waiting."

"Just wait. I bet by the end of the year you will have done it," said Tony and he sat up. 

"That's only like 3weeks. I can do it.  We leave here in a week so I'm good," said Natasha.

"Fine. If I win... you have to kiss Bruce... and if you win..." said Tony.

"What!" cried Bruce. 

"You have to... ask Pepper out again," said Natasha laughing. Tony looked shocked but he nervously nodded his head. The second they left Tony grabbed on to me.

"You have to convince Bucky to do it! I can't ask Pepper out... I can't!" cried Tony.

"Tony, I can't get involved," I said. He hugged me and whined. "Have you told your parents we're dating?"

"No. But I will," said Tony. "My Dad already adores you so it'll be perfect... Let's start packing."

Sorry this chapter was mainly speech. There was just so much to say :)