Chapter Three - Witch Hold Weakening.

We sat in the sleigh me and Edmund facing each other and still holding hands. The witch sat on her seat and the dwarf took us out of the castle. She looked down at us with a cold look. I looked at Edmund and he was looking at me. I had the  niggling need to comfort him and make sure he was safe and well.

'Everything is going to be alright' I mouthed he nodded slightly and tried to rest but couldn't

----Edmund----

The girl Georgiana squeezed my hand I looked at her and she had managed to fall asleep. I had no idea how though. I didn't know who she was apart from a few things she told me. She didn't know me but was standing up for me and trying to protect me from the white witch. She had no reason to but she did.

What did she mean she would kill to have a family like mine. They were nothing special although I felt guilty for betraying them. I stupidly believed the witch now I was stuck as her prisoner. If I ever saw my family again I would apologise for what i had done.

I decided to take a good look at Georgiana she had shorts on although they there shorter than any other pair I owned and they were a light blue but what caught my attention were the bruises. some were different colours and it looked like they hurt a lot. I tried to see if she had any other which she did. It was easy to see because she showed most of her skin. He arms were full of them again different colours. I could even see burn marks and scratches. Her face were beginning to bruise as well the one the witch gave her were forming but there were two already there. One around her left eye and the other on her jaw. She had a bust lip as well.

Georgiana looked like she had been abused. And for some reason it filled me up with anger. She had been nothing but kind to me so I guessed she was a kind person yet it seemed someone didn't care and was just cruel.

She shifted about in her sleep and groaned but woke up when we heard the wolves. The white witch looked down at me and I stared at her before we both looked away.

----Georgiana----

Howling woke me up and I opened my eyes I couldn't see much from where I was sat but it all looked the same. We pulled into some woods properly minutes later and it was then I noticed this part had colour apart from white. Not long after we came to a stop.

"Out" she ordered we stood up and got off Edmund let go to rub his hand of sweat so i did the same. The witch headed off and we followed her. We watched as the water flowed down the waterfall and ice blocks washed down the river this pace began to warm me up

"It's so warm out" the dwarf was going to take of his jacket but the witch but stopped when he looked at his mistress. He put it back on.

"I'll go and check the sleigh" I smiled at that. Edmund looked at me with a small grin on his face.

"Your majesty" we turned round a pack of wolves had a fox with the "We found the traitor he was rallying your enemies in the shuddering woods" he was thrown to the ground.

"Nice of you to drop in" we moved away from the edge. "You were so helpful to my wolves last night. Perhaps you can help me now" I looked at the fox wondering what he was going to say.

"Forgive me you majesty..." he was cut off

"Don't waste my time with flattery."

"Not to seem rude but I wasn't actually talking to you." he looked at Edmund then me "My Lady Protector it is an honour" he bowed his head. The witch walked forward and held out her wand

"Where are the human's headed" he said nothing  she went to hit him with her wand when Edmund stopped her.

"Wait no don't" he held out his arms and she pulled back "the beaver said something about the stone table and that Aslan had a army there" I covered my face. He ready should have a muzzle.

"An army" I looked back up and Edmund move back beside me I gave him a disappointed look

"Thank you Edmund. I'm glad this creature got to see some honesty...before he dies" she hit in with her wand and the fox turned to stone.

"No" we called the witch turned round and slapped Edmund i pulled him to the back of me

"I said leave him alone" I growled she smirked

"Grab her leg" she ordered the wolf he did so and dragged me out of the way. I screamed in pain.

"No" Edmund tried to help me but the witch pulled him foreword

"Think about who's side your on Edmund mine" she turned his head "or there's" 

"Gather the faithful. If it's a war Aslan wants" she turned a butterfly to stone

"it's a war he will get" they bowed and I was let go I dropped but Edmund caught me.

----3rd Person----

Aslan came out of his tent to greet the children, the whole army was kneeling and the followed

"Welcome Peter son of Adam. Welcome Susan and Lucy Daughters of Eve and welcome to you beavers you have my thanks. But where is the fourth and Protector." he spoke

"That's why we're here" Peter told him

"We had a bit of trouble along the way" Susan continued

"Our brother has been captured by the white witch" the creatures muttered behind them

"Captured How?" Aslan wondered

"He betrayed them your majesty" Mr Beaver informed them

"Then he has betrayed us all" Orieus declared

"Peace Orieus I'm sure there is an explanation"

"It's my fault really. I was too hard on him" Susan comforted her brother.

"We all were" Susan added

"Sir he's our brother" Lucy looked up to the great Lion

"I know child but that make the betrayal all the worse. Now what of the protector" he asked

"There was only four your majesty. No one else" Mr Beaver replied

"Then it is clear that if she did not come with you she must be with your brother." he told the Pevensies.

"Who is she?" Peter asked

"A story for another time But know you must rest and change." Aslan went back into his tent